South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

6 minutes ago, CastIronHero said:

Kinda a smack in the face to Cade. He's easily one of the best skill players in the state in 1A. And your picking saylors over him??? I mean I'm not knocking saylors... but Cade made the play that capped it off last year as a junior bud. Was easily the game changer... but saylors is the most explosive player on the field... hmm..

Ambassador is a closet warrior fan don't let him fool you 

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

Ambassador is a closet warrior fan don't let him fool you 

Some of these So called pirate fans on here are so politically correct that it's ridiculous. Like I said one man want best us. I'll stack jaspers skilled positions against ours and there's no way they are as deep. Youth doesn't matter 4 games in and you know what to expect. So keep on praising there explosive player so if they do win you can say I told you so and us real fan will continue to do what we do. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CastIronHero said:

Kinda a smack in the face to Cade. He's easily one of the best skill players in the state in 1A. And your picking saylors over him??? I mean I'm not knocking saylors... but Cade made the play that capped it off last year as a junior bud. Was easily the game changer... but saylors is the most explosive player on the field... hmm..

If you haven't noticed. Saylors touches the ball a lot more than Kennemore. Kennemore is an explosive player as well, but he doesn't have the ability to get the ball every single play like Saylors due to the position he plays. Saylors is by far the best RB in the valley. Cade is the best receiver in the valley. Maybe I should have specified I was actually talking about RBs. 

1 hour ago, MrLegit said:

Some of these So called pirate fans on here are so politically correct that it's ridiculous. Like I said one man want best us. I'll stack jaspers skilled positions against ours and there's no way they are as deep. Youth doesn't matter 4 games in and you know what to expect. So keep on praising there explosive player so if they do win you can say I told you so and us real fan will continue to do what we do. 

We have one explosive player. I agree with you big guy. If you think there isn't any difference in a 14 year old skill kid and an 18 year old skill kid then I'm not sure what to say. According to your theory about being young. These young freshmen and sophomores we have will never be any better once they are 17-18 years old as opposed to now when they are 15-16?

1 hour ago, MrLegit said:

Wrong! There is a difference in youth it's called being an 18 year old kid versus a 15/16 year old kid buddy. As for skill positions you may be right but we don't have a Saylors type RB. Keep drinking that pirate Kool-Aid that all of you pirate fans drink because we actually had 1 man beat the warriors last year so your point is invalid. Kennemore pretty much changed the game every time we needed it. Where is Old Pirate when you need him. #RoseColored....

BTW your english is a little off.   *Won't* is the correct word to use there. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

It was a team effort that beat Jasper last year.  It'll take that same effort this year.  Cade made the big play but you also have to give credit to the goal line stand when Jasper had to settle for the FG.  

Very true but he did virtually put the game in his hand on the return and the touch down and the multiple catches. If we don't have him we don't win lol!

5 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

It was a team effort that beat Jasper last year.  It'll take that same effort this year.  Cade made the big play but you also have to give credit to the goal line stand when Jasper had to settle for the FG.  

Every game is a team effort it's a team sport.. if Cade didnt play play we don't win. Period.

Edited by CastIronHero

18 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

If you haven't noticed. Saylors touches the ball a lot more than Kennemore. Kennemore is an explosive player as well, but he doesn't have the ability to get the ball every single play like Saylors due to the position he plays. Saylors is by far the best RB in the valley. Cade is the best receiver in the valley. Maybe I should have specified I was actually talking about RBs. 

Okay...because if we're just talking about the ability to make a big play and change a game, which is what I consider explosive and dangerous, that would be Cade. And that's just my opinion.