South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Old Pirate you better be out of that jock when that skillet slinger comes home.  People think your a fence jumper cause I garuntee you be a wounded warrior.  You think im joking but im not. 

Old Pirate ain't got no fence jumping skills. Dad Burnit, the skillet slinger did come in on OP mid fitting and with noticeable results of that blue vitamin that ED man prescribed to boost Old Pirates energy. Weren't jest a glimpse by the SS and OP was forced into humpday recognition. As usual the skillet slinger is resting peacefully & snoring like a pregnant grizzly. Leastways, Figure all the fellers itching to see some real earholing should not miss this feud!

3 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

I garuntee you these jasperlites got awful quiet when they found out about this new player Grider got....... 

Couldn't care less if it's true it's what we've come to expect out of the "studding manual".  Evidently the pages on how to stud a qb or a few lineman got lost.  We can just play with who we have had for years and be just fine.  Pretty evenly matched teams should be fun to watch.  Heck griders own "kinfolk/recruit" left him and I see he has done well at Cleveland.