Signal Mountain vs Whiwell

payner410

28 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

I think you got me confused bud...... That would be Deltaforce talking about SP game...still tons to work on from both teams. I still hope we make it out healthy playing TC the week before. Two very tuff games for the Tigers back to back weeks. 

My apologies lol wasn't paying attention to who posted 

12 minutes ago, payner410 said:

Thats right and if Grider hadn't drug his feet when scheduling games then we would have played again this year and next!!!!!!! Great games!!!!! my second cousins played for SP back then 1 and 7.

I was told directly that SP tried to schedule Signal Mountain and was turned down. I don't think this one was Coach Grider's fault. He wanted it to happen. 

6 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I was told directly that SP tried to schedule Signal Mountain and was turned down. I don't think this one was Coach Grider's fault. He wanted it to happen. 

that guy thats bales the hay up on North Red Bank Mountains football field would no whether ambassador shootin strait on that

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

10 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

10 hours ago, payner410 said:

Grider wanted us to hold a slot over the weekend and East Ridge offered and we took it. But he had his chance!

3 hours ago, Booger said:

that guy thats bales the hay up on North Red Bank Mountains football field would no whether ambassador shootin strait on that

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Only the coaches know for sure, and they all lie. I never believe anything a football coach says. :roflol:

My friend coaches at Signal. Was involved in scheduling in the change over and I know for sure South Pitt was contacted and they wanted to wait and see who the new coach was at Signal. Vic didn't wanna play Caine in foot to foot Wing-T if he didn't have to if Caine had gotten the job. That's understandable, South Pitt waited and Signal couldn't. Signal actually scheduled Tyner in the slot that could have been South Pitt. Signal couldn't afford to be stuck scheduling Olltewah, Cleveland, or Bradley again if things fell through with South Pitt. 

Anyway thats at a what I was told by a friend that works there.