GCA @ Cornersville

dawgswin

19 minutes ago, wildcat89 said:

This ain't the same team that lost some early season games, not sure what they changed up but it worked, no excuses, they whipped us pretty good. I hate it for our seniors but will put some motivation in the rest of the team going into next year and bringing back a lot of starters and around 20 seniors

That many seniors is a good problem to have.   I don't think we've ever had those type numbers. 

1 hour ago, wildcat89 said:

I really thought WC could move the ball on Grace last week after rushing for over 500 yards in each of the two previous weeks but couldn't get into any kind of rhythm

In the Wayne County- GCA thread you said WC had 566 yds rushing in the last 2 games  Now you say 500 in each of the 2 previous games. That is a 434 yd difference

12 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Grace-Franklin seems to have found some sort of identity the last several weeks.  I really don't know much about them. 

They've entered the last three games as underdogs.  Each of those games would of either meant "no post season" or obviously ended their season last week, yet they keep on winning.    This is a very dangerous game if your a Cornersville fan.   The Coaches should of put in double-time this week keeping those kids focused on a team they've already beaten (GCA) instead of looking ahead to a power house like Huntingdon.   This is the definition of a "Trap Game" if your a Cornersville fan.

15 minutes ago, FreeAgent11 said:

They've entered the last three games as underdogs.  Each of those games would of either meant "no post season" or obviously ended their season last week, yet they keep on winning.    This is a very dangerous game if your a Cornersville fan.   The Coaches should of put in double-time this week keeping those kids focused on a team they've already beaten (GCA) instead of looking ahead to a power house like Huntingdon.   This is the definition of a "Trap Game" if your a Cornersville fan.

I agree. I don't think these boys will be looking ahead though. Amor was a handful last time we played so I know our defense is not looking past them but someone referred him to Johnny Football and we know what he did to Bama a few years ago. I still believe the game is won in the trench. Long clock eating drives. It's game day baby. Hope them dawgs come out pumped up so much they are foaming at the mouth. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MikeHoncho said:

In the Wayne County- GCA thread you said WC had 566 yds rushing in the last 2 games  Now you say 500 in each of the 2 previous games. That is a 434 yd difference

566 was the number of yards our QB had in those 2 , as a team we were over 500 both games

Edited by JMB54

4 hours ago, FreeAgent11 said:

I remember you and Lee bringing that up on your show about how they needed to win those games down the stretch.   I was listening.