Hampton at GP

harley04

7 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

:roflol::roflol:

Men, this is the first time I've looked at the T since the GP game...not hiding, just either been traveling or dealing with "problems".

I'm happy we scored 20 against GP! And harley, a rout is when a team puts 60+ on ya...Remember? LOL! Just mess'n...Although I expect that we'll be routed when we face KING's Landers. 

Honestly, in pre-season I didn't look closely at the inexperience and youth of this unit, especially the line. Though it's been ugly thus far, improvements have and are being made. Hope 'bye' doesn't beat us too badly as we have to go to David Crockett next week :shock:

I'm glad you've finally seen things for what they are.  We're gonna take over jc Campbell stadium in October.  Whats mine is mine and whats yours is mine too :D

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, gcapride said:

Finally raised that SOS and look where it got you boys....been saying it for years....

SOS my foot! Had to play who'd play us this season! 

Was just fine with the schedule over the past few years...proved SOS means absolutely nothing as GCA should know all too well 

Who pulled you from under the rock in D2 anyways?

12 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

SOS my foot! Had to play who'd play us this season! 

Was just fine with the schedule over the past few years...proved SOS means absolutely nothing as GCA should know all too well 

Who pulled you from under the rock in D2 anyways?

Been waiting on you, buddy! Hope you enjoyed the reference! Y'all will be fine, just keep fighting!