Hampton at GP

harley04

1 minute ago, crow said:

Here's the original question, this post clearly states backwards pass. If so then live ball on the ground tipped or otherwise. If it was a forward pass tipped backwards then of course incomplete. Seems like there's more to this story, I'm with pride, gonna need a complete debriefing for any further discussion :popcorneater:

Yes you are correct IF it was a backwards pass and tipped, then yes it would be a live ball. But it wasn't. Saw it last night and just watched it on film. 

But that's neither here nor there, over and done.. We gotta get better. 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You guys have drilled us 2 years in a row and you had a blast. you have week off, we got Scott never played or watch them, I hope I don't get my hopes dashed but if we get scott and PF we might get playoffs berth, this coach has all of us happy thought maybe 2 or 3 wins now maybe 5, unless dogs are that bad and scott kills us Fri. at home. :mrgreen:

47 minutes ago, harley04 said:

now i wish Hampton was better, thread was alot more active last few years. even on off week they talked smack :mrgreen: sorry it was a Rout.

Just goes with the territory. SP would be the exception, those people are gonna talk regardless. Looks like they have something to talk about this season.

:roflol::roflol:

Men, this is the first time I've looked at the T since the GP game...not hiding, just either been traveling or dealing with "problems".

I'm happy we scored 20 against GP! And harley, a rout is when a team puts 60+ on ya...Remember? LOL! Just mess'n...Although I expect that's what we're gonna do when we meet KING's Landers. 

Honestly, in pre-season I didn't look closely at the inexperience and youth of this unit, especially the line. Though it's been ugly thus far, improvements have and are being made. Hope 'bye' doesn't beat us too badly as we have to go to David Crockett next week :shock: