harley04

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, harley04 said:

Ok best player or players GP has faced, 1987 2nd round with AE who had Joe Fishback won Superbowl with cowboys, Leroy Thompson Pittsburg both on that team and they didnt win state. :mrgreen: Beat us 7-3

Greenback won state in 87 same year AE lost.Leroy was an all american his Sr season in 86 and AE DID win state that year and he graduated in 87,86 was his last football season.He didn't play in 87.AE had a STUD linebacker named Littlejohn in 87 and he was a monster!

Edited by orngnblk

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Greenback won state in 87 same year AE lost.Leroy was an all american his Sr season in 86 and AE DID win state that year and he graduated in 87,86 was his last football season.He didn't play in 87.AE had a STUD linebacker named Littlejohn in 87 and he was a monster!

HV played AE in 86 or 87...AE ran the opening kickoff back.

Suckers were tough and FAST.

Fishback was HUGE! 

8 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

HV played AE in 86 or 87...AE ran the opening kickoff back.

Suckers were tough and FAST.

Fishback was HUGE! 

They roomed the floor above us at the Days in in Nashville and the first night they were pretty cool and we all had some fun but after they ran into that Brentwood team that was the size of a college team they weren't so friendly the last night!They had some big ole boys but Brentwood was more than large!

6 minutes ago, pujo said:

From doing this in the past,some of them DOGS  look pretty crazy to me.   Can,t say I;d be picking AE this week.

Hey Pujo, You should have played the big ones but i noticed on another post you are going to play the post season one. I couldn't go with AE either this week. I just couldn't go against Fulton based on tradition..  We shall see though. This week does have the possibility of lots of upsets.