Smoky Bears vs DB

gobears89

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 8:20 AM, SdotBears said:

Good game DB. Congrats on the W. I guess your organatuan got there at halftime.  Always look forward to playing Kingsport but some of the pre game stuff was weird 

2ur9rx3.png

I don't know who that is ,but it's not Oswald  the coaching orangutan .Oswald's  fur is a lot more orange than that guys.

14 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

ha-ha, right on Batman,     they both have the same MIDDLE name

I was in hopes that's where you were going with it.A lot of people get pretty upset when it comes to religion or politics.I once witnessed and recorded a couple of  good friends have a three  hour  debate.One being an extremely well educated genius who is also an ordained minister.The other an extremely well educated atheist.Very interesting but surprisingly civil. Shame we can't all get along and respect each other nomatter what our differences.I guess if we were all the same color ,had the same religious views and were pretty much clones ,it would still end up something like Cain and Abel. 

3 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

I was in hopes that's where you were going with it.A lot of people get pretty upset when it comes to religion or politics.I once witnessed and recorded a couple of  good friends have a three  hour  debate.One being an extremely well educated genius who is also an ordained minister.The other an extremely well educated atheist.Very interesting but surprisingly civil. Shame we can't all get along and respect each other nomatter what our differences.I guess if we were all the same color ,had the same religious views and were pretty much clones ,it would still end up something like Cain and Abel. 

"extremely well educated atheist" ?

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 0:44 PM, WaCoJaCo said:

Hey, that question was directed to me Grad. But you did a pretty good job answering it so I wont complain. I don't think this ever gets fixed. Even if Clark retires this year or next you can count on the administration/school board to replace him with someone even worse.  It's going to take 20 years to clean out the stench even if someone wanted to. By then the liberals will have banned football in high school. Anyway all the blue hairs in Kingsport has the band to brag about now. They don't need football anymore.

Classless...unproductive...shameful....but expected from you

12 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

catswild - how would you approach the DB problem?

First, I'll tell you what I would NOT do. I would NOT publically bash the coach on this forum for all of the players to read. I would never talk about a "stench" surrounding the program for all the players to read. If I had a problem with the direction of the program, then what I WOULD DO is schedule an appointment with the Superintendent, a school board member, Principal, or Athletic Director...or all of the above. Obviously what a few of you are doing isn't getting you anywhere but since it's public, it's out there for the team and the world to read...and if you truly care about the program, I'm not sure why you would want to go that route.

3 hours ago, catswild said:

First, I'll tell you what I would NOT do. I would NOT publically bash the coach on this forum for all of the players to read. I would never talk about a "stench" surrounding the program for all the players to read. If I had a problem with the direction of the program, then what I WOULD DO is schedule an appointment with the Superintendent, a school board member, Principal, or Athletic Director...or all of the above. Obviously what a few of you are doing isn't getting you anywhere but since it's public, it's out there for the team and the world to read...and if you truly care about the program, I'm not sure why you would want to go that route.

I understand both sides of what your saying and those you disagree with.I always take the players side and I don't care if they can't walk and talk at the same time without tripping.They are someone's kid.Those that disagree with you ,know that school board members read this stuff and it's their way of meeting them or letting them know how and why they feel how they do.They most probably feel the players can make up their own minds as to what is right and wrong.I've never backed away from saying the weight training at DB sucks and as someone who sent them two of the strongest players ever,I know what I'm talking about.