South Pittsburg vs Lipscomb (Grider against this Tillman man)

Roy Dillard

17 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

First meeting between the 2 programs.  Prior to 2012 they were known as David Lipscomb.  They are 4-0 all time against Marion County winning in '98, '00, '02 and '04.   Is this relevant to this game? No,  just some tidbits.

Thanks for the information. I looked at their schedule. They might be 4-0 if they had played our schedule. What do you think?

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

Thanks for the information. I looked at their schedule. They might be 4-0 if they had played our schedule. What do you think?

IDK.    Hard for me to make heads or tails out of much this year.  I thought we'd have a tougher time with Jasper.  Sequatchie is better than I thought but then lost to Meigs.   They could very well be 4-0 with our schedule.   I'm glad we have a couple different opponents to play.

7 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

They have played a very tough schedule. I look for SP to win but I agree this is probably the best 0-4 team in the state. You know they will be hungry for a win to turn their season around and this would be it. Good luck to them cannon shooting scoundrels. 

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

After what I saw in Jasper I believe Lipscomb will be a better challenge to this young team. They have lost to 4 private schools. 2 of these schools play in the big boy D2 league. This game will not be like you're saying. You never know how 15-16 year old kids will react. 

I know how they reacted to that great team up the road with all the experience and speed.

3 hours ago, MrLegit said:

I know how they reacted to that great team up the road with all the experience and speed.

Listen big guy. Lipscomb is a traditional powerhouse. I'm proud of our team for what they did last week, but Lipscomb has been playing Ensworth, and Pope John Paul. This will be a tough game for us. They will be well coached next week. 

3 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Listen big guy. Lipscomb is a traditional powerhouse. I'm proud of our team for what they did last week, but Lipscomb has been playing Ensworth, and Pope John Paul. This will be a tough game for us. They will be well coached next week. 

Not saying anything about them, saying 5 games into the season youth is not even an excuse to be used. We are ready win ,lose, or draw. Tired of hearing about how good you are because your older, if anything Friday should prove that or salors was just a joke. He was a fast senior.

1 hour ago, MrLegit said:

Not saying anything about them, saying 5 games into the season youth is not even an excuse to be used. We are ready win ,lose, or draw. Tired of hearing about how good you are because your older, if anything Friday should prove that or salors was just a joke. He was a fast senior.

LMBO, do you really think me or you or anyone else was as good as a freshmen as we were as juniors and seniors?

32 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

LMBO, do you really think me or you or anyone else was as good as a freshmen as we were as juniors and seniors?

I also know a lot of older guys that say on the bench. I'm saying is if they are on the field they are good enough to be there so drop the the other team has more seniors crap