GreenEville Vs. Pisgah

DevilMan03

this will be a big game for nOline coach Danny B....He played at Pisgah so no doubt he will be fired up....i personally feel bad for the pisgah fans coming over here thinking their team has a chance....ask the Harlan county "bears" how it turned out for them crossing state lines to come play the Devils......I dont know squat about Pisgah other than they have great tradition, hard nosed, hard playing kids with a great great town following and they will bring half the town to watch their boys get beat down......

Devils 49 Bears 14

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, WNCfballfan said:

Haha you guys need to realize the humor in the message boards. The posters from Pisgah are just having fun with ya bc they realize it gets you all fired up. They like doing that for craps and giggles.

As for the game I've seen some film on the Greene Devils. They are a finely tuned machine. The Bears are playing their best ball right now too & I can see this game being a close contest or a whipping(in favor of of the Devils). I look forward to watching two class programs competing Friday! How's the weather looking for the weekend guys? 

As of right now, the forecast is only calling for a 20% chance of rain on Friday with the temp in the upper 70's

28 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Woodby we will have to meet up during our game in a few weeks. Make another bet 

Right now,if I were betting for another team  left on the schedule,I wouldn't take 28 and bet against the Devils.I do expect Elizabethton and a couple more to give it a shot and come to play however.I know nothing about this weeks team Pisgah except I don't like driving around those mountains over there,{shoot,they may be awesome and have all their players back that we didn't know about}.Greeneville has to build depth at every position,get the backup skill players and big boys lots of time and run both sides like it's anyones game.You never know when someone might just be sick or something during an important game and the season rest on a backup making a play.

1 minute ago, cowbellking said:

Did anyone see what GHS principle Patrick Fraley posted on Twitter? He said what school calls the school they play Friday night and talks smack to the school secretary.

Yes but Our team will take care of them tomorrow in a blowout. 

http://www.themountaineer.com/sports/pisgah-faces-its-toughest-test/article_e3509ef2-9999-11e7-97c5-7f0c21547d99.html this made me laugh. They are predicting a Pisgah 1 point win. Obviously they don't know who greeneville is