Covington Vs. Milan

fanoffootball2013

21 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Not much talk on this game. I gues everyone probably realizes it's a forgone conclusion that Covington will destroy us. Hope we can bounce back after the loss. 

BPM,  My man.  are you serious???  destroy you??? Did you forget who your head coach was? Did you forget you have 2 backs with over 1,000 yards last year? Covington is playing good football right now but Milan is well Milan.... I say Milan pulls out a close ball game. 

Milan - 23

Covington - 21

3 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

BPM,  My man.  are you serious???  destroy you??? Did you forget who your head coach was? Did you forget you have 2 backs with over 1,000 yards last year? Covington is playing good football right now but Milan is well Milan.... I say Milan pulls out a close ball game. 

Milan - 23

Covington - 21

Covington has played a much tougher schedule. I honestly feel like they have far more talent and depth. This game could get out of hand. They are very battle tested. They have beaten teams and hire classifications. They have motivation from a close loss a couple of years ago. I honestly feel like they have far more talent and depth. This game could get out of hand.

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Covington has played a much tougher schedule. I honestly feel like they have far more talent and depth. This game could get out of hand. They are very battle tested. They have beaten teams and hire classifications. They have motivation from a close loss a couple of years ago. I honestly feel like they have far more talent and depth. This game could get out of hand.

5 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Milan - 23

Covington - 21

He's sandbagging but we don't believe him!! Lol, we know it's going to be a tough game for us to come in and win!