Marion vs. Tyner

powerp

14 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

This is a very very tough game for the Warriors.  We have been exposed by seq and then sp and everyone knows how big Tyners line is.  They wont be as physical as sp was or as diciplined, and maybe that will be our saving grace, but on a wet and sloppy field im not sure we win it.  We were picked second in the region for a reason.

I totally agree it will be a very tough game I sure hope we pull out all those plays we been saving up this week and maybe make some kind of adjustments to the line!!!  I still think the warriors can win this game but it will be a challenge!! 

10 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

You do lose some good seniors this year, although not a lot.  Kennemore, fuqua, brannam, kelley, im missing one i think.  I know what those young pirates are that are coming up.  Sp is gonna be solid for the next 4 years.  You heard it here first!!

Russell is a senior as well. Next year we will have to replace 1 d line starter, 2 linebackers, and 1 DB. On offense we will replace 3 o line starters, 1 RB, and 1 receiver. 7 back on defense and 6 on offense. I know what you're saying about the young kids. They do seem to be a very good group of younguns. 

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

They've been on here plenty.  They know when to tuck tail and hide.

Trust me. Marion County has nowhere near the amount of fans on here this year as they have the last few seasons. Before you showed up on these boards they routinely had 25-30 posters. A lot of them faded long before Ross ever come to town. 

38 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Russell is a senior as well. Next year we will have to replace 1 d line starter, 2 linebackers, and 1 DB. On offense we will replace 3 o line starters, 1 RB, and 1 receiver. 7 back on defense and 6 on offense. I know what you're saying about the young kids. They do seem to be a very good group of younguns. 

Tried to tell everyone these were not the typical young players.

3 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Trust me. Marion County has nowhere near the amount of fans on here this year as they have the last few seasons. Before you showed up on these boards they routinely had 25-30 posters. A lot of them faded long before Ross ever come to town. 

Barney I garuntee you them jailhouse fears are reading.  You think im joking but im not. 

7 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

All fan bases do when things dont ho as well as they should, im sure yall remember.

You're about the only one from Jasper that hasn't  'r-u-n-n-o-f-t'  or changed your name on here.  A team needs the fan base all the time.  You can tell the most about a person's character when things aren't going so well.

4 hours ago, Southtowner said:

You're about the only one from Jasper that hasn't  'r-u-n-n-o-f-t'  or changed your name on here.  A team needs the fan base all the time.  You can tell the most about a person's character when things aren't going so well.

I just don't remember our fan base with hundreds of posts after the lights went out.  Not much to say we got beat but if you want to keep beating your chest for days I guess that's your choice.  I don't think we are as bad as we looked and we will hopefully improve as the season goes.  As for tyner they haven't changed plenty of athletes.