Marion vs. Tyner

powerp

5 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Pegleg I garuntee you the only jailhouse feller on here much is lying lips and footballfan.  He is a self proclaimed fence jumper who wants to come back in two years.  What kind of mess is this? I think we should make him walk the plank jockless before he comes back.  You think im joking but im not. 

Lol I ain't no fence jumper Roy but I do support my kinfolk 100%... trust me I tried to get him to Switch to SP... It'll take more than you to make me walk your plank Roy... And I ain't Joking neither

2 hours ago, MrLegit said:

Oh one does exist. Wheres the one who said jasper by16 

He is probably one of your pirates with many identities.  No excuses from this warrior.  Pirates manhandled the warriors and just like Mc got 3 silver balls, the Pirates will get 3 or 4 golds in a row, depending if they win this year or not.  Mathis is Vics little puppy.

41 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says after the wake this weekend, the slow walking & sad singing will dimenish slightly.  The Jasper kinfolkes will offer up some powerful prayers come mid week and ask for compassion to heal some broken hearts and skin them Rams Friday.

This is a very very tough game for the Warriors.  We have been exposed by seq and then sp and everyone knows how big Tyners line is.  They wont be as physical as sp was or as diciplined, and maybe that will be our saving grace, but on a wet and sloppy field im not sure we win it.  We were picked second in the region for a reason.

6 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

He is probably one of your pirates with many identities.  No excuses from this warrior.  Pirates manhandled the warriors and just like Mc got 3 silver balls, the Pirates will get 3 or 4 golds in a row, depending if they win this year or not.  Mathis is Vics little puppy.

Woah big guy. We've gotten several silvers lately as well. We are going to have to beat a good Whitwell team twice as well as a senior laden Coalfield or junior laden Greenback team. All of this is with the assumption we can make it through the rest of the season healthy. We also lose some good seniors this year. 

Just now, TheAmbassador said:

Woah big guy. We've gotten several silvers lately as well. We are going to have to beat a good Whitwell team twice as well as a senior laden Coalfield or junior laden Greenback team. All of this is with the assumption we can make it through the rest of the season healthy. We also lose some good seniors this year. 

You do lose some good seniors this year, although not a lot.  Kennemore, fuqua, brannam, kelley, im missing one i think.  I know what those young pirates are that are coming up.  Sp is gonna be solid for the next 4 years.  You heard it here first!!