Pearl Cohn vs Cookeville

FBfan26

1 minute ago, THE SQUAD said:

And I'll ask you just like I did "thegreatone", who's gonna beat Cookeville? Riverdale or Siegel?

Either could, I'm not saying g positively they will! But until Cookeville proves they can beat these Boro teams I gotta put them back. Cookeville could easily be The third best in that region, which would be impressive.

Just now, thegreatone36 said:

Either could, I'm not saying g positively they will! But until Cookeville proves they can beat these Boro teams I gotta put them back. Cookeville could easily be The third best in that region, which would be impressive.

Cookeville has beaten Riverdale 2 years in a row. 1-1 vs Siegel the last two years. The two years of the "Super 32". 

1 hour ago, thegreatone36 said:

Mt. Juliet gonna keep winning with Gooseggs on the scoreboard, and haters will keep making excuses. And You'd be singing a different tune about Gallatin if y'all had to line up against them. Seen Mt. Juliet in person to play Gallatin. GHS is good this year, and couldnt move against that defense. And when they did, MJ caused turnovers. And NO 6A team in middle TN 6A wants any part of that Bears team unless their name is Blackman or Oakland

I'm sure Cane Ridge, Brentwood, Ravenwood  and Riverdale would beg to differ.

Edited by leadfarmer

1 hour ago, thegreatone36 said:

Mt. Juliet gonna keep winning with Gooseggs on the scoreboard, and haters will keep making excuses. And You'd be singing a different tune about Gallatin if y'all had to line up against them. Seen Mt. Juliet in person to play Gallatin. GHS is good this year, and couldnt move against that defense. And when they did, MJ caused turnovers. And NO 6A team in middle TN 6A wants any part of that Bears team unless their name is Blackman or Oakland

Mt. Juliet's opponents have a 7-16 record with two of their opponents being winless. They have not been tested because they haven't played a quality opponent. Gallatin is an average team. This schedule will come back to bite them in November book it.

Kudos to PC for scheduling Cookeville. Not many 3A teams would schedule a 6A team.