Pearl Cohn vs Cookeville

FBfan26

9 minutes ago, PIONEERS12 said:

4A vs. 6A, PC is outnumbered, outweighed, playing on the road, but has more team speed.  I usually go with speed, but the Cookeville will be hard to beat at home.  Cavs in a close one. 

9 minutes ago, PIONEERS12 said:

4A vs. 6A, PC is outnumbered, outweighed, playing on the road, but has more team speed.  I usually go with speed, but the Cookeville will be hard to beat at home.  Cavs in a close one. 

I Agree! I think Cookeville wins this one.

2 hours ago, thegreatone36 said:

You have not been in here posting for Cookeville, along with pretty much every other supporter. If anything, this thread wouldnt even be at the top of the page if left up to Cookeville posters. Other fans have put more input on this game than actual Cav fans. Post all you want about the upcoming game tonight if your'e that concerned instead of reading this thread all week without any input?

chillax bro , it was a joke. Don't get those panties all wadded up

6 hours ago, PIONEERS12 said:

The classification doesn't make much of a difference. Especially when the smaller school is one of the top teams in their classification and the bigger team isn't.

Pearl Cohn beat 5A Hillsboro (7-4) last year. And I could give you plenty of examples of 2A-3A teams beating 5A-6A teams. Last year 6A teams went 7-5 against 1A/2A schools.

Well since the game is about to start. We are coming in pretty banged up. We are down about 5 starters "3captains". Once again we will need our younger guys to step up alot this game including freshmen. The score should be close but hopefully we can leave Cookeville with the w. #PcVsEverybody #Gametime

Edited by FBfan26

1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

Well since the game is about to start. We are coming in pretty banged up. We are down about 5 starters "3captains". Once again we will need our younger guys to step up alot this game including freshmen. The score should be close but hopefully we can leave Cookeville with the w. #PcVsEverybody #Gametime

No excuse still suppose to win Cookeville 21 PC 7 half