Class 2A AP Rankings Sept 11

TheAmbassador

16 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

There are some really good teams. It's honestly no weaker than 1A as far as the number of good teams. Each class only has 5-6 really good teams. 

We beat the so called 1 team in 2a two years in a row. Last year they made it all the way to the finals. No way are you going to say we are that good sooooooo. They are so weak

48 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

We beat the so called 1 team in 2a two years in a row. Last year they made it all the way to the finals. No way are you going to say we are that good sooooooo. They are so weak

No, I won't proclaim we are "that good." We have a young team that is getting better each week. Everyone knows you don't want your team to be peaking right now anyway. Also, I never had Marion ranked number 1 in my poll. I believe the highest I've had them all season was 3rd. After the debacle the other night I moved them down. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

33 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

No, I won't proclaim we are "that good." We have a young team that is getting better each week. Everyone knows you don't want your team to be peaking right now anyway. Also, I never had Marion ranked number 1 in my poll. I believe the highest I've had them all season was 3rd. After the debacle the other night I moved them down. 

You said that a big fast senior runner was going to this and that because we were so young. Thsts what im,talking about

11 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

They are second in the one that counts. 

And just why is yours the "one that counts"?  I said it in another thread and you ignored it so I'll say it again. You think alit of yourself and it is very unbecoming of you. Yes you are pretty knowledgeable about hs football but you could use a little dose of humility.