Class 2A AP Rankings Sept 11

TheAmbassador

23 minutes ago, SEVEN said:

Uh...you ever been to Hampton? Now that's a haul!! Meigs County would be just around the corner...comparatively speaking. 

Just a short ride Seven ,if you have a jet .LOL. Good to see you on here chatting, Just how good is this Trousdale team. I fully trust you,re insight.

16 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I still don't see Meigs being the team to beat. They lost like 25 seniors or something like that last year. 

There is a reason Rhea County is having problems .... Best defensive player went to Meigs and some other kids that played. Makes a difference in 2A ball. TC , Meigs and Jasper in east. 

Edited by TigerfootballFan

18 minutes ago, pujo said:

Can,t really argue one way or the other but their results so far have been impressive.

Yes they have Pujo!That schools has a lot of good football kids and a pretty good coach to boot.When you have a good number of kids in 1A and 2A you can compete each year and Meigs has always been a very good football school!

Edited by orngnblk

Just now, orngnblk said:

Yes they have Pujo!That schools has a lot of good football kids and a pretty good coach to boot.When you have a good number of kids in 1A and 2A you can compete each year and Meigs has always been a very good football school!

Agree O&B and it sounds as though they picked up a little outside help. 

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

Just a short ride Seven ,if you have a jet .LOL. Good to see you on here chatting, Just how good is this Trousdale team. I fully trust you,re insight.

Meh... I guess we'll see. Can't afford any more injuries. I've only seen the first game...went to Oakland vs. Maryville in week two, so I missed the Friendship game. Figured the other two wouldn't be worth watching. I'd say if they clean a few things up, they could make a run. A lot will depend on the QB play...and he's a pretty good one. As I'm sure you've heard...our Freshman class is loaded, and most of the Jr. class has been starting since they were Freshmen. We're only playing around 3 seniors, so we "may" be a year away.

Just now, SEVEN said:

Meh... I guess we'll see. Can't afford any more injuries. I've only seen the first game...went to Oakland vs. Maryville in week two, so I missed the Friendship game. Figured the other two wouldn't be worth watching. I'd say if they clean a few things up, they could make a run. A lot will depend on the QB play...and he's a pretty good one. As I'm sure you've heard...our Freshman class is loaded, and most of the Jr. class has been starting since they were Freshmen. We're only playing around 3 seniors, so we "may" be a year away.

East is not as strong this season, I,d say you have a great shot at playing in the title game. If so, you,ll have a fan.

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

meigs would host......man, that would be a nice haul for tc.  Meigs has the biggest crown i have ever seen on a field, i bet it is raised four feet in the middle

It's nothing new for TC to have 2 and half our drive for playoffs game we travel to whitwell in a few weeks which is just 15 min shy of being  2 hour and 30 min trip good thing about it is that TC always travel well we will fill the bleachers up and the fence walkers will will travel also lol