Sequatchie vs Bledsoe

Indian

12 minutes ago, Indian said:

Crowd is always into it for this game regardless of records. Though disappointed the fans understand the losses have been against two of the state contenders in their classes. Look for a crowd at this level on the home side.

IMG_20161125_182958.jpg

That's awesome seeing that many fans cheering for you. That's why I love that town and that school. I've coached against them and watched them the past few years and the coaches and players always acted like a first class group of young men and coaches. They could've really hurt my son last year but they didn't. They still hit him but didn't do any extra and helped him up every time he got smashed. As a father that made me feel good that they wanted to win but not hurt or embarrass my son.

Family of Boogers bests place within 100 miles of chattanooga to watch a friday night football game.......seein Boogers lil deer skin loin cloth wearin Injun friend got him a new T ID pic

...dont mistake those squatchy stadium nice words for no chance to smokem cactus, Injun

Booger just sayin native-indian-native-with-peace-pipe-ani

On 9/14/2017 at 2:49 PM, TigerfootballFan said:

SC-21

BC-17

Indians have problems on Defense. BC defense will keep it closer than what it should be. Last year team was one of best in history of the school and this game came down to the wire. Will be the same again this year. 

It don't matter if seq is really good and Bledsoe sucks or other way around, this game is the omly game these boys care about is beating there rival,bragging rights. Usually is a great game no matter what. Throw the stats out and everything it usually comes down to the wire. That is what makes a good rival game and probably one of the best around. Always packed. A rival game isn't getting beat 50 to 0 or a blow out like half the ones around here. Bledsoe and Seq game is the best atmosphere around.