TCA (3-1) at Mckenzie (2-1)......unda presha!!!

Intense

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched some tape preparing for our broadcast.  Very impressed with what I saw.  Tall challenge for the Rebels.  Rebels finally put it all together last week vs Scotts HIll.  Hopefully, we will bring that same game tomorrow night.  Safe travels to all TCA fans.  If you get in to town early, pay a visit to Big Daddy's BBQ.  Good stuff!  

25 minutes ago, volsandtitans1 said:

Watched some tape preparing for our broadcast.  Very impressed with what I saw.  Tall challenge for the Rebels.  Rebels finally put it all together last week vs Scotts HIll.  Hopefully, we will bring that same game tomorrow night.  Safe travels to all TCA fans.  If you get in to town early, pay a visit to Big Daddy's BBQ.  Good stuff!  

Thanks Vols. Impressed with the rebels on the film last week. Your running back is very good. Can cut on a dime. He will be trouble in space. This game has a lot of implications for the rest of the year. 

The TCA radio broadcast will be on WWGM 93.1fm.  Streaming will be available at http://www.gracesportsradio.com. You can also listen in on your cell phone by calling 1-605-468-5762.  Dave McCulley and Stan Gerard have the call beginning with The Countdown To Kickoff Pregame Show at 7pm with kickoff slated for 7:30pm.

This game will be the 10 ever meeting between TCA and McKenzie.  The Rebels lead what has been a frisky series between the two teams 5-4.  6 of the previous 9 games between these two have been in McKenzie.  Blake Butler is 3-2 vs. The Rebels.  TCA is 3-3 in games in McKenzie.  

McKenzie presents a quality passing and running game. Last season, Spivey torched TCA for 6 receptions, 132 yards and a TD.  Miller takes over at the TB position this season and he is the 4th leading rusher in West Tennessee with 515 yards and 6 td's.  He will also run out of the qb position in the shotgun as well from time to time.

TCA counters with the running game of Viktor Horton.  He has 784 yards and 10 scores already this season.  He is the leading rusher in West Tennessee.  QB Matt Spurgeon has thrown for 583 yards  and 6 strikes this season.  He has a wide variety of targets to throw to including Kevin Davis, Lane Lamberth, and  Sam Jennings. 

It should be a very spirited affair between TCA and McKenzie.  As always, I pray for good weather and an injury free game for both teams.  My prediction is TCA 38 McKenzie 20.

Under Presha

1 hour ago, volsandtitans1 said:

Exactly where is Big Daddy's located at?  I need a big BBQ sammich before the game.

Edited by ReitzFan

50 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

The TCA radio broadcast will be on WWGM 93.1fm.  Streaming will be available at http://www.gracesportsradio.com. You can also listen in on your cell phone by calling 1-605-468-5762.  Dave McCulley and Stan Gerard have the call beginning with The Countdown To Kickoff Pregame Show at 7pm with kickoff slated for 7:30pm.

This game will be the 10 ever meeting between TCA and McKenzie.  The Rebels lead what has been a frisky series between the two teams 5-4.  6 of the previous 9 games between these two have been in McKenzie.  Blake Butler is 3-2 vs. The Rebels.  TCA is 3-3 in games in McKenzie.  

McKenzie presents a quality passing and running game. Last season, Spivey torched TCA for 6 receptions, 132 yards and a TD.  Miller takes over at the TB position this season and he is the 4th leading rusher in West Tennessee with 515 yards and 6 td's.  He will also run out of the qb position in the shotgun as well from time to time.

TCA counters with the running game of Viktor Horton.  He has 784 yards and 10 scores already this season.  He is the leading rusher in West Tennessee.  QB Matt Spurgeon has thrown for 583 yards  and 6 strikes this season.  He has a wide variety of targets to throw to including Kevin Davis, Lane Lamberth, and  Sam Jennings. 

It should be a very spirited affair between TCA and McKenzie.  As always, I pray for good weather and an injury free game for both teams.  My prediction is TCA 38 McKenzie 20.

Under Presha

Big game for both teams. I got TCA by a couple of touchdowns

12 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

Exactly where is Big Daddy's located at?  I need a big BBQ sammich before the game.

I am assuming you are coming in on 79 from Milan/Atwood.  Go through town like you are heading to Paris.  Go under the bypass and it will be on the left right past Exxon. If you get to Tri County Motors, you went too far. 

Give McCulley the ticket for reimbursement. LOL