Greenback at GCA!!!

orngnblk

3 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

The answer????Hard to have an answer when playing store bought players.Not to mention the pass the hat and sell your bayliners so we can afford Bradley.McKamey wasnt getting it done for the boosters so go get the big dog!Your gonna need him with the other privates.

Did you have too much to drink during the UT game? You're so backwoods country that you don't realize that Malibu is the new Bayliner. Serious question for you, how long have you been around Greenback football? Better question, will anybody claim you as a Greenback fan?

9 hours ago, gcapride said:

Only thing you need to do is make sure you wear that sweater vest you had on the last time you visited The Hallowed Grounds. You'll fit right in, until you open your yapper....

Thats right Pride im Greenback through and through. I have missed ragging on you though. I was asked about you last night. I am looking foward to seeing you before the game and have a talk. Maybe even bring you your new shirt! LOL

8 hours ago, gcarams2008 said:

Did you have too much to drink during the UT game? You're so backwoods country that you don't realize that Malibu is the new Bayliner. Serious question for you, how long have you been around Greenback football? Better question, will anybody claim you as a Greenback fan?

Well let me see if I may answer this one for ole Jimmy.He hasnt ragged on any GB fans(pops last year),he is busting GCAs nards.He undoubtly was around when Lamb and The old Ball coach was there and didn't like the way things turned out for most of the teams who played you all when you all had illegal players.So yeah I'll claim him.

I have a feeling he isn't as new as some of you all think???!!

13 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

So, I'll state this very plainly on this "I'm not for sale" board, so you can understand, darlin'...... Last I checked, y'all have too good of a team, and have had for years, to be going down the path of crying about the zebras.

Since you "undoubtedly" do not know me.....I've been around a long time through these battles. I've been a Ram fan since Raven was a pup trying to establish a football program with his 15 or so buddies. The kids and previous players/teams deserve better than what I've seen so far on this thread.

Instead of this useless banter back and forth, why don't you tell us about your team. Brag on some boys that deserve to be bragged on. From all we can tell, you've got quite a slew of young guns that can flat out play. What's it going to take to compete with the Cherokees? There may not be a good answer, as nobody has figured it out yet.

On a side note, OnB and Pride go WAYYYYY BACK, and they like to stir each other up, then laugh about it after. They get a pass no matter what they say to each other. We just get to enjoy the back n forth.

You dang straight buddy! Folks don't know we practiced in a cow pasture and hid in a barn when it stormed real bad. I was a scrappy little pup. Took my licks and gave just as many back!

17 minutes ago, Raven52 said:

I wonder if Jim one of those plemmons boys I took to the woodshed all night when we played in the playoffs. Lucky for them they had Bunky Vanskiever running around like a madman to help them pull that game out! 

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Well let me see if I may answer this one for ole Jimmy.He hasnt ragged on any GB fans(pops last year),he is busting GCAs nards.He undoubtly was around when Lamb and The old Ball coach was there and didn't like the way things turned out for most of the teams who played you all when you all had illegal players.So yeah I'll claim him.

I have a feeling he isn't as new as some of you all think???!!

You would claim him.....lol. I'm locking the door to the 3rd floor Friday night. No smoked brisket and garlic bologna for you! We'll let that 1st Responder have your plate. Pot stirrer! :)

Since y'all are awfully tight-lipped about what it takes to compete with the mighty Cherokees, I'll say this.....you've got a LOT of weapons that I've seen watching your games. And, you've got some big pieces and some scrappy players on the line as well. I think my favorite player is that QB of yours. He's a gamer, gets the ball out FAST and ACCURATE....did I mention he was FAST?  No surpise to any of us who saw him play baseball....gamer! It doesn't hurt to have those tall, athletic wideouts to throw it up and let them go get it. Then there's the hammer running the rock! We've got a lot to defend, no doubt. Obviously, the same guys and a few more fly around all over the field on defense too. 

Before the season, most folks focused on what you lost....A LOT! Seems to me this is maybe a more complete team than even last year, if that's possible. What do y'all think about that? Is it possible?   

42 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

You would claim him.....lol. I'm locking the door to the 3rd floor Friday night. No smoked brisket and garlic bologna for you! We'll let that 1st Responder have your plate. Pot stirrer! :)

Since y'all are awfully tight-lipped about what it takes to compete with the mighty Cherokees, I'll say this.....you've got a LOT of weapons that I've seen watching your games. And, you've got some big pieces and some scrappy players on the line as well. I think my favorite player is that QB of yours. He's a gamer, gets the ball out FAST and ACCURATE....did I mention he was FAST?  No surpise to any of us who saw him play baseball....gamer! It doesn't hurt to have those tall, athletic wideouts to throw it up and let them go get it. Then there's the hammer running the rock! We've got a lot to defend, no doubt. Obviously, the same guys and a few more fly around all over the field on defense too. 

Before the season, most folks focused on what you lost....A LOT! Seems to me this is maybe a more complete team than even last year, if that's possible. What do y'all think about that? Is it possible?   

Oh stop it your making me blush!Lou Holtz is somewhere bent over picking thru the grass and smiling like a Cheshire Cat!

Edited by orngnblk