Marion at Coalfield (Mathis man vs that Henry man)

Southtowner

5 hours ago, rtl112 said:

Your talking about Coalhill road.  You better be careful through there because of all the inbred banjo playing cannibals.  You better hope you don't break down or run off the mountain.  If it was me I would just keep on trucking down Harriman highway till u hit the Land of Oz then take a left at first red light.  It is further but a whole lot safer.

You have got to be kidding. LMBO. Wrong Turn??

14 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

You have got to be kidding. LMBO. Wrong Turn??

I wished I was but it will probably be ok coming up in the daylight.  You Jasper folk might  wanna go home the other way that I told you about especially after dark and very much so if we get beat!  It's been awhile since we lost and they probably getting a little hungry, so let's hope for a safe trip up and a safe trip home.

9 hours ago, rtl112 said:

I wished I was but it will probably be ok coming up in the daylight.  You Jasper folk might  wanna go home the other way that I told you about especially after dark and very much so if we get beat!  It's been awhile since we lost and they probably getting a little hungry, so let's hope for a safe trip up and a safe trip home.

No chance of that bud.  injuries and suspensions(although the suspension might help honestly) will keep us from even keeping it within three tds.  Mercy.........early.