Marion at Coalfield (Mathis man vs that Henry man)

Southtowner

2 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I hear we had another the other day in a place we sure were thin at.  The latter will get some kids playing time and in spots that they need to be, hope they show out and dont look back.  I am not making excuses, this makes it a mercy when it may not have been before.  All the horses arent in the stable, i repeat, all the horses arent in the stable.  

Is yous a saying, the Warriors is without studs, few horses and some ponies? Dueling banjos may be heard if a feller lingers to fer away from lighted areas and perhaps a few pig like squeals. Old Pirate ain't joking neither, but some Funny Jasper fellers jest might find a connection. LOPAO

Edited by OLD PIRATE

17 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

add 21 to that probably

Jim Jibberish thinks that is a lot of jibberish you are talking. Adding 21 points to that score is isn't going to happen. Don't try and scare Coalfield with your little jibberish remark. Slim Jim says you will surprise some folks tonight. Question? What was that jibberish that MC coach said after the collapse in the 4th last week? 

39 minutes ago, Jim Jibberish said:

Jim Jibberish thinks that is a lot of jibberish you are talking. Adding 21 points to that score is isn't going to happen. Don't try and scare Coalfield with your little jibberish remark. Slim Jim says you will surprise some folks tonight. Question? What was that jibberish that MC coach said after the collapse in the 4th last week? 

not sure, what was it?