Polk Co vs Whitwell

TigerfootballFan

9 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

I knew this would how it would be lmbo..... Before the game PC would be first test after the game ehhh Whitwell hasn't played anyone. We will see Oct 13th. TC game not that big of a deal. Good Job tonight Tigers. Keep getting better.

It's not any certain way. Congrats on a great season. A lot of us have said all year Whitwell has a good team. Enjoy the next year and a half. Whitwell has a good group right now. They have a chance to do something special. 

59 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

Sequachie

Polk only losses are a 3 point loss to Undefeated East Ridge, Tyner an whitwell.    

I don't think they're quite on sequatchies level, but I think they qualify as a decent team.  

Most telling comment was from coach Davis about this being the most physical team he's played his year.

1 hour ago, ImaSavage said:

Polk only losses are a 3 point loss to Undefeated East Ridge, Tyner an whitwell.    

I don't think they're quite on sequatchies level, but I think they qualify as a decent team.  

Most telling comment was from coach Davis about this being the most physical team he's played his year.

We know Whitwell is great. We just hope to improve and be ready to go when we play them. 

1 hour ago, ImaSavage said:

That's what I mean. I knew they would be tough no matter the talent level. And I see bass has went from purple to red. I haven't seen a great team yet. He sees them every week