Hampton heads to David Crockett

uknoit2

1 hour ago, Kickersdad said:

#4, #1, and the other RB are something else. Dawgs gonna be on top when that group gets up there. No offense to your other two but your youngest may end up being the best. That is saying a lot cause C and J are great athletes respectively. 

I appreciate that, I really do (BLESSED)....He's just like the last three, in that he works his butt off...He also takes full advantage of learning from the oldest just like C & J have done.

I agree with you about this bunch hitting the HS next year....Lyons (the other RB) is a beast also, the lines play hard nosed FB, they all love to block and enjoy contact!

Most middle school teams, that are good, are full of 'men' that do little growing in HS and usually don't make great HS players...This 8th grade team has a LOT of growing to do and they will come in knowing how to win...That means everything 

Edited by uknoit2

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

It's these type of games that a team can come into it's own and turn things around.

Watching film, we're not exactly playing Alabama 

Yeah watching film, Crockett may not be Alabama but Hampton sure is Hampton. LOL Crockett has a lot of talent and the two teams that beat them was Gibbs and Campbell Co. Gibbs by 1 and Campbell Co by 2, both of them teams are pretty tough. Hope it's a good game but I'm saying Crockett by 28

27 minutes ago, Unicoiblue said:

Yeah watching film, Crockett may not be Alabama but Hampton sure is Hampton. LOL Crockett has a lot of talent and the two teams that beat them was Gibbs and Campbell Co. Gibbs by 1 and Campbell Co by 2, both of them teams are pretty tough. Hope it's a good game but I'm saying Crockett by 28

I'll take it! Lol

4 hours ago, Unicoiblue said:

Woah Nelly... "Hampton sure is Hampton"? 

16 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

We wouldn't have to worry about having to play the likes of a DC if Unicoi would step up and schedule us again. This would have been one of the rare years that they could have taken us to the woodshed 

Now I can see how someone would predict a score like this by how we've played, but "Hampton sure is Hampton".. 

cmon man get real... we've drove that Unicoi Blue in the mud more times than not.. :thumb:

Edited by UKnoLittle