Undefeated East Ridge at Undefeated AC

Mav4life

3 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Barb apples and oranges; the Mavs are blowing all teams out too and Devil from heck knows it! Totally different teams just this is the year of the Mavericks! And we have Devils number. LOL :)

hmmmm...are you comparing AC to SH? cause blowing out the little sisters of the blind and beating quality 6A teams in competitive games are not exactly apples and oranges. more like creampuffs and beef.

Greeneville will beat the FIRE-SNOT out of the puny Mavs if they get the chance

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

Only attention they get from me is that I hate hearing fans think Ac is so great. They play on the worst region in the state. Even the non conference is horrible. As well Greeneville destroys Ac every year! So until you’ve beaten Greeneville don’t act all high and might over beating schools that are not good at football. 

Lol this is funny hearing you crying..... 

7 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Ac opponents are 14-29 and two of those teams account for 8or9 wins combined. That’s pathetic. Can you say Anderson County is nothing more than a speed bumb on the way to cookeville? Definitely so. Overrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great investigation give us some more facts....lol this is a Greeneville fan.. I would hate to be you obsessing over AC...lol