Tornadoes travel to TCA

fallguy17

13 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I think TCA might be able to match up with Union City well but in the end UC just has too much talent & way more physical.

Probably more physical but not more talent.  TCA has the fastest kid in West Tn  playing WR and has one of the top RB's in West Tn.  Can they find a way to utilize them?  Can UC use their physicality to dominate?  Should be a really good ballgame. 

TCA 28  UC 21

2 minutes ago, WestTnGuru said:

Probably more physical but not more talent.  TCA has the fastest kid in West Tn  playing WR and has one of the top RB's in West Tn.  Can they find a way to utilize them?  Can UC use their physicality to dominate?  Should be a really good ballgame. 

TCA 28  UC 21

TCA is going to have to step up their defense to hang with UC. I can agree that TCA may have more talent. But undoubtedly Union City pulls away with this one in the end. 

I will give some thoughts for real. UC is a great team and a great program. They are to be respected any time you face them. UC is supposed to win this game. Their pure strength and precision on offense is scary. Tca has their work cut out for them. We hope that the trip to Texas and returning could take a little steam out of them and coupled with us having a bye this week could help us out. But that offense is a well oiled machine and will not skip a beat. Be safe on your travels home and then to TCA. Praying for injury free game. 

• Upvote 1

I think UC will grind Trinity down in the latter half of this game. If UC can do what they always do so well, & that's keep opposing offenses off of the field, then they are as tough as anyone to beat. I just don't think TCA has the defense to make enough stops in order to keep them in the game. I'm interested to see how it plays out this Friday.