Tornadoes travel to TCA

fallguy17

1 hour ago, peabodypride said:

Dude we can tag team this all day Golden Boys vs the oops I did it again lioness and lil birds!UC could fumble 8 times and blow y'all out !!Your laughable !!! y'all can both snuggle after the first round,you'll have free time!!!!!We can and will lite you up ,what cha want 2 210 backs or a 185 cutter,ya need a 6"2 or a 6"6 receiver! We gotcha, you want us to play starting Qb or back up or tha back ups back up!!! Take it to the bank if there's any left after UC had ya will settle for the scraps!!!!!Us and UC will square up later,with Golden Respect!Till then get off the Porch tha big dogs eatin son!It's Golden Thing you don't nor ever will understand!!

I'm very convinced somebody beat you with a stupid stick when you were a child!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, TCAIntense said:

41 minutes ago, TCAIntense said:

Wow let's keep it on sports there "tcaIntenseloveforaville"It don't take a ton to convince ya of much!Me thinks the sweater vest is a bit tight!?I'm bored your boring it's all fun till Friday!!!I m gonna trash talk till UC takes the trash out Friday!Then We gotcha 3 scores at least, homecoming!I'll buy ya some nachos,it ain't private school eaten but it's mighty fine!This threads to boring gotta kick it up a notch or twenty!See UC well they got all them gold ball to polish and can't talk much,me I am just uniballing it "for now"!!!Don't get it twisted!We want to beat UC in the playoffs and vice versa,but y'all still mad that in 2014 you announced yourselves Champs,how that work out for ya!Heck Fire maybe momma did put a ugly stick and stupid stick whoopin on me,don't know but I know  You gonna get THUNDERSTRUCK Friday at ya home field,in front of the boosters!get ready to hear a lot of Tornado tunes from the band and a lot of UC scores again from the announcer!

Edited by peabodypride

6 hours ago, peabodypride said:

Wow let's keep it on sports there "tcaIntenseloveforaville"It don't take a ton to convince ya of much!Me thinks the sweater vest is a bit tight!?I'm bored your boring it's all fun till Friday!!!I m gonna trash talk till UC takes the trash out Friday!Then We gotcha 3 scores at least, homecoming!I'll buy ya some nachos,it ain't private school eaten but it's mighty fine!This threads to boring gotta kick it up a notch or twenty!See UC well they got all them gold ball to polish and can't talk much,me I am just uniballing it "for now"!!!Don't get it twisted!We want to beat UC in the playoffs and vice versa,but y'all still mad that in 2014 you announced yourselves Champs,how that work out for ya!Heck Fire maybe momma did put a ugly stick and stupid stick whoopin on me,don't know but I know  You gonna get THUNDERSTRUCK Friday at ya home field,in front of the boosters!get ready to hear a lot of Tornado tunes from the band and a lot of UC scores again from the announcer!

You know we can handle trash talk but when it is coming from the team that we are playing. Hence the stupid stick comment. UC can talk trash all they want. They have earned the right to and we are facing them this week. As far as the other trash you are saying. I will say it again.  Congratulations on the gold ball in 2014. Glad to see you are still showing the class in winning it. 

2 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

You know we can handle trash talk but when it is coming from the team that we are playing. Hence the stupid stick comment. UC can talk trash all they want. They have earned the right to and we are facing them this week. As far as the other trash you are saying. I will say it again.  Congratulations on the gold ball in 2014. Glad to see you are still showing the class in winning it. 

As stated before,I will be cheering UC in their beat down of the Lioness Friday,Same prediction though UC by  a minimum 3 scores!Y'all back will be in fact on his back, well behind the line of scrimmage often!!

Radio Broadcast Information

TCA Radio Broadcast

Radio                                      WWGM 93.1fm

Streaming Broadcast           http://www.gracesportsradio.com

Listen via cell phone             1-605-468-5762

Announce Team                   Play by Play                         Diamond Dave McCulley

Color/stats/interviews       Stan Gerard

Pregame Show                     Countdown To Kickoff Pregame Show

Time                                       6:30pm central time

13 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

Yotou guys be careful tomorrow on the trip. Hoping for a good game and no injuries. 

Thanks BigEd. Looking forward to coming down to play a good hard fought game. I would like to meet any of you who want to get together before or after the game. We can even meet at the half. You guys just say when and where.

11 minutes ago, BigSwo said:

Thanks BigEd. Looking forward to coming down to play a good hard fought game. I would like to meet any of you who want to get together before or after the game. We can even meet at the half. You guys just say when and where.

Sounds great. Check T around 6 I will let you know where we will be. Be safe. 

Alright Tornadoes IT IS GAME DAY! TIME TO BUCKLE UP AND ROCK SOME HEADS!  Tonight we set the tone for the rest of the season.  Tonight we set ourselves apart from the rest as the clear front runner.  TCA has a good football team. So.....STEP ON THE GAS PEDAL AND NEVER LET UP.  LEAVE NO DOUBT ABOUT WHO WE ARE. IT'S TIME TO COMPETE PLAY PHYSICAL AND LIMIT THOSE STINKIN FUMBLES. GO TORNADOES