Tornadoes travel to TCA

fallguy17

2 minutes ago, ucdiditagain said:

Union City  "Ground and Pound" game NO MATCH for TCA, at ALL.  Jones for Union City   close to 318  yards on the ground and Union City over 500 yards total offense.  TCA Defense no match for U C.  U C spotted TCA a easy 14 points before playing their game.  Union City does play well coming from behind.  TCA is very classless also....1 unsportsman like penalty, one targeting play called before 1 st half over and a facemask pulling helment off Jones.  You need to learn how to loose with class TCA.  The game is out of hand now, I'm heading to the car to head home, 50 - 24....lol.  NEXT!!!!!!

That's fine if you say we are classless. It is an emotional game and things happen when kids are involved. Also the yelling the helmet off 5 players were trying to strip the ball. So UC is good never said any different. Your right about one thing time to move on to the next game. 

2 minutes ago, ucdiditagain said:

You wanta' bet ?????????    49-24 doesn't sound like overtime to me.  LOL  TCA was good in th first half but not in condition to handle the purple pride from U C.

There is the stupidity. It was not a factor of conditioning. It was size and depth. When we have 2 lineman go out in the first quarter and you replace with 2 freshman on the line these things happen. 

26 minutes ago, ucdiditagain said:

Union City  "Ground and Pound" game NO MATCH for TCA, at ALL.  Jones for Union City   close to 318  yards on the ground and Union City over 500 yards total offense.  TCA Defense no match for U C.  U C spotted TCA a easy 14 points before playing their game.  Union City does play well coming from behind.  TCA is very classless also....1 unsportsman like penalty, one targeting play called before 1 st half over and a facemask pulling helment off Jones.  You need to learn how to loose with class TCA.  The game is out of hand now, I'm heading to the car to head home, 50 - 24....lol.  NEXT!!!!!!

I came out tonight to watch game because I was curious how good union city was.  I had already seen TCA.  UC has no defense.  No way they will win a gold ball with that defense.  TCA was depleted on defense with 4 linemen out according to one of their fans.  If TCA can score 31 with a depleted offensive line, I wonder how many Waverly or Adamsville will score with a big healthy line.  Game was much closer than score.  UC couldn't stop TCA but of course TCA couldn't stop UC.  If I'm a UC fan I wouldn't beat my chest too much!  Both teams are very good teams but definitely have their weaknesses. 

It was my pleasure to meet and shake hands with BigEd and INTENES and to see Hookem. You guys are a class act and I wish you the best for the rest of the season.  Game went like I hoped it would and my Tornadoes came out with am impressive win. Great job guys.  We still have a lot of work to do.  

Edited by BigSwo

13 minutes ago, WestTnGuru said:

I came out tonight to watch game because I was curious how good union city was.  I had already seen TCA.  UC has no defense.  No way they will win a gold ball with that defense.  TCA was depleted on defense with 4 linemen out according to one of their fans.  If TCA can score 31 with a depleted offensive line, I wonder how many Waverly or Adamsville will score with a big healthy line.  Game was much closer than score.  UC couldn't stop TCA but of course TCA couldn't stop UC.  If I'm a UC fan I wouldn't beat my chest too much!  Both teams are very good teams but definitely have their weaknesses. 

I'm still on record saying UC-Waverly in Semis. With Waverly over UC...

22 minutes ago, WestTnGuru said:

Nothing at all was mentioned about gold ball I don't believe.  It's nice to beat a private school on their home field.  Yes...adamsville will be a tough game for us and Trenton in a playoff game at that but one thing I know....your team scored 1 T D on our second string defense and the ONLY Points your team scored in the second half.  I'm sure you have not had a 500 plus yard offense show and a 300 plus rusher pound your team, add to that 49 points...especially on your home field in a long time.  I'm not worried about your team, we won and that's all that matters.  I was there and as we were slow to start, something we are pretty good at doing is grounding and pounding our way back into a game.  So, please, I did Not mention one thing about gold football's or playoffs or whatever.  

Edited by ucdiditagain

3 minutes ago, ucdiditagain said:

Nothing at all was mentioned about gold ball I don't believe.  It's nice to beat a private school on their home field.  Yes...adamsville will be a tough game for us and Trenton in a playoff game at that but one thing I know....your team scored 1 T D on our second string defense and the ONLY Points your team scored in the second half.  I'm sure you have not had a 500 plus yard offense show and a 300 plus rusher pound your team, especially on your home field in a long time.  I'm not worried about your team, we won and that's all that matters.  I was there and as we were slow to start, something we are pretty good at doing is grounding and pounding our way back into a game.  So, please, I did Not mention one thing about gold football's or playoffs or whatever.  

Wrong again sparky  west tenn is not one of us. He is someone on the outside with no dog in the race.  Again y'all did your thing and congrats. YOU need to act like you have won before like the rest of your folks.  

9 minutes ago, ucdiditagain said:

Nothing at all was mentioned about gold ball I don't believe.  It's nice to beat a private school on their home field.  Yes...adamsville will be a tough game for us and Trenton in a playoff game at that but one thing I know....your team scored 1 T D on our second string defense and the ONLY Points your team scored in the second half.  I'm sure you have not had a 500 plus yard offense show and a 300 plus rusher pound your team, add to that 49 points...especially on your home field in a long time.  I'm not worried about your team, we won and that's all that matters.  I was there and as we were slow to start, something we are pretty good at doing is grounding and pounding our way back into a game.  So, please, I did Not mention one thing about gold football's or playoffs or whatever.  

My team?!  You obviously didn't pay attention to my post.  TCA is not MY team.  I go to a different stadium each week to see various teams because I enjoy HS football.  The way you were beating your chest you were basically implying a gold ball.  #7 and #1 for TCA made your defense look silly.  Only reason TCA didn't score more was because your offense had the ball which is a compliment to your great offensive line and RB.  IF TCA doesn't turn it over twice it's a completely different ballgame but hey that's football.  Enjoy your ride back to UC tonight and think about all the yards your defense gave up.  I bet TCA had over 400 total yards in the short amount of time they had the ball.