Tornadoes travel to TCA

fallguy17

My thoughts on game. UC more physical. Tca had great team speed and ran ball against us better than expected. Great facilities but home stands looked about 1/2 full and not much along the fences.  Tca has depth problem, but so does UC. Good luck rest of season.  Bigswo acting like a politician making sure everyone feels special and not ruffling any feathers.  Lol 

Edited by Atlas

Can't leave it alone. All of the underlining digs. The stands were not full?  Our high school has 230 kids. I guess you expect neyland stadium. As far as the online coverage with JEA. That is two 20 year old kids. So let's take that to the bank for their insight and coverage. I have underwear that has seen more football. Swo has asked to pull it back but some of you want keep digging. You have been there before act like it. Swo I respect you. You say it like it is and you were the one that had the stuff to come meet us as posted on the T. Give it a rest   You won , congrats. Move on to the next game. We are. 

6 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Can't leave it alone. All of the underlining digs. The stands were not full?  Our high school has 230 kids. I guess you expect neyland stadium. As far as the online coverage with JEA. That is two 20 year old kids. So let's take that to the bank for their insight and coverage. I have underwear that has seen more football. Swo has asked to pull it back but some of you want keep digging. You have been there before act like it. Swo I respect you. You say it like it is and you were the one that had the stuff to come meet us as posted on the T. Give it a rest   You won , congrats. Move on to the next game. We are. 

Game was a heck of alot closer than the scoreboard indicated!No one not and I mean no one can beat UC with out a 2 score lead going into the fourth!!!

37 minutes ago, Atlas said:

My thoughts on game. UC more physical. Tca had great team speed and ran ball against us better than expected. Great facilities but home stands looked about 1/2 full and not much along the fences.  Tca has depth problem, but so does UC. Good luck rest of season.  Bigswo acting like a politician making sure everyone feels special and not ruffling any feathers.  Lol 

Yep!  Keep bringing those digs Doc!  Stands were actually about 75% full which is pretty good.  UC didn't particularly travel well.  Our itty bitty visitors side was about half full or maybe 2/3!  You should see how full it is when Aville comes to town.  It's full with folks standing all along the fence.  Why even go there and bring that up?   Depth problem? No kidding!  We have half the players you have so yes we do.  As long as you guys keep attacking us we will keep defending.  You stop the attacks and we will let it go. 

Edited by TCAIntense

3 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Game was a heck of alot closer than the scoreboard indicated!No one not and I mean no one can beat UC with out a 2 score lead going into the fourth!!!

I can't believe I am saying this. But I agree with you. We were up 2 scores then back to back turnovers. We knew the power would get to us at the end but we were hoping to be far enough ahead. Plus where were the turnovers for UC that had been happening. I think we bring more to the field than most people give us credit for. But hey we are sweater vesters and we are used to it. Guess that is why when our boys fight back it is classless. We will see you in a few weeks. Hold your breath till then. 

Just now, TCAIntense said:

Yep!  Keep bringing those digs Coach!  Stands were actually about 75% full which is pretty good.  UC didn't particularly travel well.  Our itty bitty visitors side was about half full or maybe 2/3!  You should see how full it is when Aville comes to town.  It's full with folks standing all along the fence.  Why even go there and bring that up?   Depth problem? No kidding!  We have half the players you have so yes we do.  As long as you guys keep attacking us we will keep defending.  You stop the attacks and we will let it go. 

But wait Intense when we fight back it is classless. And their stands were full. With their band!!