Greenback at Coalfield round 1!

orngnblk

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Tell her I said to go fetch you a big sammich and a cold beverage. Tell her you are her Ambassador. LMBO

Yeah you would here her tell me to get up and get it yourself all the way in SP lol! I have already drunk all of her mountain dews lol! Mello yello  is my preference but I'm not picky. 

On 9/30/2017 at 6:36 AM, orngnblk said:

With the loss of Coach Ryan that in my opinion totals to at least a 21 point swing.

I’ve shared my thoughts on Ryan getting the boot and I think he had every right to be upset. But the more I’ve thought about it I’ve come to the conclusion that it was HC inexperience that allowed him to go as far as he did. GB folks rallied on here in support of him “standing up for our boys”. That’s fantastic and I agree that he maybe felt like he needed to show his team that he had their back. The inexperience comes in when he allowed himself to completely melt down and get kicked out. If you feel you need to do something like that, fine, go out there screaming and get a 15 yarder. But at that point, you have to shut it down and pull back. He not only hurt the team for the remainder of our game but he very likely hurt your chances of home field advantage. 

You can vote for this game to be the Titans game of the week.   www.titansonline.com/fans/high-school-game-of-the-week   Winning team gets $1,000 and their coach gets recognized.  Right now we are in second place.  So, encourage your team and fans to vote.  It's always a great matchup when these two schools play.  Looking forward to a great game Thursday night. 

3 hours ago, CburkRN said:

You can vote for this game to be the Titans game of the week.   www.titansonline.com/fans/high-school-game-of-the-week   Winning team gets $1,000 and their coach gets recognized.  Right now we are in second place.  So, encourage your team and fans to vote.  It's always a great matchup when these two schools play.  Looking forward to a great game Thursday night. 

Page Not Found.

Try this link: http://www.titansonline.com/fans/high-school-coach-of-the-week.html

Mt. Juliet at McGavock 48.57%  (816 votes)

Greenback at Coalfield 43.63%  (733 votes)

^ATM. Just voted. Will a fun game to watch!

UPDATE:  -Gained 69 votes VS 13 since my last post. Let's see if we can make a comeback win this! :)

Edited by TheOgre78
  • Like 1