Greenback at Coalfield round 1!

orngnblk

Just now, Gbnation said:

Mama might be harder on him than I am lol!

That's the way it usually works behind the scenes, isn't it? They act all nice in public and crack that whip at home!

He's truly going to be a beast if he muscles up in the off-season like I'm sure he will. With his soft hands, once he can break tackles and use some stiff-arms, he'll have to be doubled to be stopped.

I'm looking forward to the matchup between our two next year. We used mine as a decoy this year to clear out space to run the ball and throw underneath. It worked just well enough. Next year should be fun for both of them, no doubt.

6 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I think you too have been reading too much of mine and Nations posts.WE KNOW CF IS LOADED.You cant fool us weve seen it a hundered times.

Hey, I just state the facts.  I know you guys are just sandbagging and heck you all got everybody fooled but me and sloth.  

Edited by rtl112

Slim Jim says he might have to make it to this one. Slim Jim also says that that boy throwin the ball around for the coalfield miners is a real good one. Slim Jim says this game may be a high scoring affair to say the least. Slim Jim says these are the two best teams in the state until proven other wise. Slim Jim says Go Pirates & Goodnight