Greenback at Coalfield round 1!

orngnblk

1 minute ago, TALMAD said:

After watching this game and some South Pitt Film I do believe SP is the team to beat in the east!  Gotta say though CF QB is Smooth! 

I can almost guarantee he's nursing some kind of injury. His legs are more dangerous than his arm when he's 100%. 

5 minutes ago, crow said:

Well then packer strikes again. The 1st half stats were 270 total 170ish passing. One would think the other 100 were rushing yards lol. Maybe packer knows about a 3rd type of offensive play besides rushing and passing. 

Packer doesn't know his butt from a hole In the ground. He scheduled South Doyle for THREE GAMES for crying out loud! BRILLIANT!!!

4 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I'm just going by the stats that was put up on the online stream.  

Southtowner I have no doubt that Mark Packer screwed something up. If it wasn't his production company doing these games there's no way anyone would have this idiot calling a ball game. 

Just now, crow said:

Southtowner I have no doubt that Mark Packer screwed something up. If it wasn't his production company doing these games there's no way anyone would have this idiot calling a ball game. 

I understand.    I'm just going by the stats that were put up on the screen.  I thought at first it was 27 yards that I seen.  So I rewound the game and that's what was on screen.