Meigs County @ Oneida

TigerNation

Guest Fall101

Well Meigs fans heard today Oneida will be feedin players and staff after game! We won't let y'all go home hungry! Now if we can just put an L on the unblimished record of your alls! I hope it's a better game than what me and most people think

3 hours ago, Spike16 said:

Well Meigs fans heard today Oneida will be feedin players and staff after game! We won't let y'all go home hungry! Now if we can just put an L on the unblimished record of your alls! I hope it's a better game than what me and most people think

I'm sure it will be. Senior night for (with some luck) the district championship with a chance to knock off the top team in the state should give them plenty to play for. Just hope both teams make it out unscathed.

As far as the food goes, I heard it was quite the spread last year. Yall have set the bar high.

• Like 1

Guest Fall101
58 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

I'm sure it will be. Senior night for (with some luck) the district championship with a chance to knock off the top team in the state should give them plenty to play for. Just hope both teams make it out unscathed.

As far as the food goes, I heard it was quite the spread last year. Yall have set the bar high.

I can promise ya they will play hard and give it everything they have. I’m just not sure we have the horses to hang. You gonna make it up to the Reservation?

9 hours ago, Spike16 said:

I can promise ya they will play hard and give it everything they have. I’m just not sure we have the horses to hang. You gonna make it up to the Reservation?

I'm not sure. I've been saving up gas money for the last few months to make it up there. Just depends on what work has planned for me that day.