Mount Juliet (7-0) at McGavock (5-2)

MJGOLDENBEARS

16 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Using the term cubbie shows how old and feeble you are :D

So says the one who called me delusional and idiotic. 

Prove us wrong... until then the Golden Bears are nothing more than an annual flameout. 

And that's a fact, Cubbie. 

Edited by GoPats2019

5 hours ago, GoPats2019 said:

So says the one who called me delusional and idiotic. 

Prove us wrong... until then the Golden Bears are nothing more than an annual flameout. 

And that's a fact, Cubbie. 

Still salty about flaming out against Da Haven... lol you were suppose to win and you didn't . Where were you earlier this season when Maryville posters were making excuse after excuse about how they couldve beat Oakland if their prestigious D1 quarterback would've been playing.... Go Bears

5 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Still salty about flaming out against Da Haven... lol you were suppose to win and you didn't . Where were you earlier this season when Maryville posters were making excuse after excuse about how they couldve beat Oakland if their prestigious D1 quarterback would've been playing.... Go Bears

Lmao but yal scheduled glencliff 

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Ok say we scheduled centennial, Smyrna,   Siegel, independence, Cane Ridge, etc etc in place of playing Glencliff.... we would've beat any of those teams. We are a really good team this year and stubborn people like you just can't admit that.

It’s hard to say my guy when you go and schedule glencliff 

What does Whitehaven have to do with this? Grasping at straws, Cubbie?

Ok say we scheduled centennial, Smyrna,   Siegel, independence, Cane Ridge, etc etc in place of playing Glencliff.... we would've beat any of those teams. We are a really good team this year and stubborn people like you just can't admit that.

Siegel yes

Cane Ridge no

Independence and Smyrna tossup

I never said you weren't a good team. I just gave my opinion on MJ football and you got butthurt. 

2 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

No one at Oakland is salty about the Final last year just a bit disappointed.    As for Maryville and the games we have played against them. Sometimes you have all your players and sometimes you don't, it has happened to both teams.   No need to get into a bunch of hurt player stuff.  You either win or lose with what you have in the games you play.   Depth can help if key players are hurt.   We have beat Maryville with and without Hopkins.   Good luck to MJ the rest of the season and may see them in playoffs.  

48 minutes ago, GoPats2019 said:

Siegel yes

Cane Ridge no

I never said you weren't a good team. I just gave my opinion on MJ football and you got butthurt. 

49 minutes ago, GoPats2019 said:

Siegel yes

Cane Ridge no

Independence isn't good lol Smyrna is slightly above average, Brentwood thrashed Cane Ridge.... we are number 5 in polls for a reason. GO Bears!!!!