Grundy Cascade

bwhite1965

22 hours ago, Jnutz2 said:

Probably next week. I’m going to say the rest of the season. My boys are disgusting with Casey and that half wit principle.

So let me see if I understand what you're saying:  your boys' teammates pinned another of your boys' teammates down, pulled down his shorts, tried to anally rape him with a metal rod...and your boys' anger is directed toward the coach and the principal.

Nice.

19 minutes ago, wildcatdad01 said:

So let me see if I understand what you're saying:  your boys' teammates pinned another of your boys' teammates down, pulled down his shorts, tried to anally rape him with a metal rod...and your boys' anger is directed toward the coach and the principal.

Nice.

From what I understand his boys are suspended for 2 games because the day before the incident, they went to school early and ran on the field before school, because they were under the understanding they could.   That's why they're angry.

7 hours ago, bwhite1965 said:

Why in the world would the 2 Nunley boys be suspended? I recall Jerry Brown, the basketball coach, getting suspended without pay for kids not supposed to be there. Hmmm..why are punishments not the same. A true coach would take the blame and innonceny kids would not be punished. Just another prime example at how corrupt the system is. Just glad the sheriff got wind of this because if not nothing would have been done.

That sheriff is a JOKE, way more than anyone else up there. He loves the spotlight and to hear himself talk. He talks about cases even before he has an ounce of evidence. I wouldn't believe a word that idiot says. It sounds like those 2 boys were suspended for that just as I had heard that Coach Brewer was suspended because he saw kids down there the day before and he didn't say anything. The coach shouldn't be blamed when those kids were their in that building without permission, or at least that was what I have heard.

3 hours ago, ImaSavage said:

From what I understand his boys are suspended for 2 games because the day before the incident, they went to school early and ran on the field before school, because they were under the understanding they could.   That's why they're angry.

Oh, I get that part.  But this guy also started off by saying by trying to say it was just horseplay.  Even if his boys were wrongfully suspended, he would have a little more credibility if he could manage to muster up even a smidgen of sympathy toward the victim and a little anger toward the alleged attempted rapists and their parents.  I would think that a rational parent would be less concerned about the suspension and more concerned that perhaps it could have just as easily been his own son that was pinned down by these guys and a metal rod shoved up his rectum.

3 hours ago, BamaBoy32 said:

That sheriff is a JOKE, way more than anyone else up there. He loves the spotlight and to hear himself talk. He talks about cases even before he has an ounce of evidence. I wouldn't believe a word that idiot says. It sounds like those 2 boys were suspended for that just as I had heard that Coach Brewer was suspended because he saw kids down there the day before and he didn't say anything. The coach shouldn't be blamed when those kids were their in that building without permission, or at least that was what I have heard.

The sheriff does his job more than the other. Others have to tell him because it don’t come from school officials. Like last year money comes up missing from girls basketball..that tried to get under the rug. I believe coaches involved with this are suspended for other reasons.::stay tuned.

5 hours ago, BamaBoy32 said:

FYI, Roger Goddell's wife was caught defending her husband i assume you are doing to same thing

21 hours ago, bwhite1965 said:

The sheriff does his job more than the other. Others have to tell him because it don’t come from school officials. Like last year money comes up missing from girls basketball..that tried to get under the rug. I believe coaches involved with this are suspended for other reasons.::stay tuned.

Yes, that FALSE accusation was made and Shrum made it before he even checked with the book keeper at the school, because if he would have he would have found that there was no money missing. Now the bad thing is that there was also no retraction on that story or did Shrum, the scum bag, come out and admit that there wasn't. The coach was never charged and was even brought back to teach there this year. Teachers don't get to keep their job if they have stolen money. Shrum is a joke and doesn't have the common decency to admit that he and made a false accusation and to make sure that everyone knows that Coach Shedd didn't do anything wrong. There was no need for anything to be swept under a rug in that case.