South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

34 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

Which one of you Pirate faithfull got arrested in Dunlap this week wearing that Pirate costume! I wish I could share the picture but cant get it to load! :lol:

Here it is. We sent him up to scout Whitwell  but he stayed on 28 and went a little too far 

32A34D31-B831-4662-927D-C59AD9BFD4C9.jpeg

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I believe you coach......You have done a good job with the boys, and i agree all three of the mc schools should play every year reguardless of talent level.

Are you joking? Grider isnt going to let you in that Sherrill mans press box.  Your full of mess.  I usually sit up there by that press box with my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, pegleg said:

Here it is. We sent him up to scout Whitwell  but he stayed on 28 and went a little too far 

32A34D31-B831-4662-927D-C59AD9BFD4C9.jpeg

He walked in front of my store in Dunlap a few times and he is a freak for sure! Hope he gets out of jail in time for the game lol so which coacht poster is he??? Roy???

Edited by TALMAD
Spelling

I believe , and I could be wrong but, I believe I have spoken to the gentlemen you guys are calling a coach, and he's not a coach, just someone who loves his community an school!  

That being said , I'm so excited for this game , what an incredible opportunity for both teams!  

Edited by ImaSavage