South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

3 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I just got in from ronnies red eye a little while ago and that man at ronnies red eye said them jailhouse fellars would be in full force bleeding red and white this week.  He said since them jailhouse fellars got skeered and wouldnt play them Whitwell boys they would just join them.  I garuntee you they will be a few come out from the subterranean areas.  Iffin 10bears and footballfan75 can get the go ahead from their skillet slinger theys liable to put the ole orange and black jock on since theys fence jumpers.  You think im joking but im not. 

Yeah, we were scared, so in order to dodge whitwell, we picked up coalfield and Rhea.....lol

1 hour ago, TigerfootballFan said:

lol..... no sir. Just a parent. Boldin has done a great job with this team. He has a good staff and the boys play for each other. Been a fun season so far. 

I believe you coach......You have done a good job with the boys, and i agree all three of the mc schools should play every year reguardless of talent level.

All kidding aside I am proud of Whitwell. Hopes we would play them in the playoffs a couple of times but it didn't happen. I think they have had a couple of good coaches lately but couldn't hang on to them. Much respect. Now then bring the tiger down to the PIRATE circus and watch is shoot him out of the cannon. All day everyday it's good to be a PIRATE.