South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

5 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Paper  last friday. It was 65 attempts not 35. He had 65 attempts for like 680 yards. It was 10 ypc. I just checked and he only had 10 attempts against RC. 

i think the ypc average was 19 if im not mistaken.  so 35 would have been closer.  Not sure that is right but it isnt far off.  Definitely not enough.  He is the best decoy in the state for sure.  As for this game, Sp fans always talk about whitwell not playing anyone but it is sp with the 51 out of 52 in schedule strength.  Only pickett co has played a worse schedule.  That dont matter though, i think sp wins by at least 2 scores.

11 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

i think the ypc average was 19 if im not mistaken.  so 35 would have been closer.  Not sure that is right but it isnt far off.  Definitely not enough.  He is the best decoy in the state for sure.  As for this game, Sp fans always talk about whitwell not playing anyone but it is sp with the 51 out of 52 in schedule strength.  Only pickett co has played a worse schedule.  That dont matter though, i think sp wins by at least 2 scores.

Hey, it just panned out that way.  There are multiple teams on the schedule with state title appearances.  He new that #1 ranked Jasper and shoe in for a silver ball 4-pete would get their soul stolen and wonder around like zombies in a zombie apocalypse movie.  TC is a solid team, but they have starters out and face it, they "ain't" TC of the legends this year.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

That's dumbest schedule measuring device ever then. Sequatchie Co, Marion Co, Lipscomb were all quality teams. Whoever measures these strength of schedules obviously doesn't understand how bad some of the teams in northeast TN have each year. 

16 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Yall were part of that schedule.  Who would have figured 8 games in that Jasper, Boyd, Lipscomb and Goodpasture would only have 5 wins amongst them?   Don't worry. Our strength of schedule will go up now that we have Whitwell and Lookout Valley coming up.  :)

40 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Lying lips you jailhouse fellars is a hurting our boys schedule strength.  I garuntee I aint joking either. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/7/2017 at 0:41 AM, Jnutz2 said:

I was hoping you guys could maybe consolidate a couple Nunley boys. Casey probably has an extension on his desk, and I heard construction starts on the statue Monday. This season can’t end fast enough, and I can’t see my boys playing another year with a fool like him.

Come on down they will love it!   You making the game Friday

5 hours ago, rlh said:

Hey, it just panned out that way.  There are multiple teams on the schedule with state title appearances.  He new that #1 ranked Jasper and shoe in for a silver ball 4-pete would get their soul stolen and wonder around like zombies in a zombie apocalypse movie.  TC is a solid team, but they have starters out and face it, they "ain't" TC of the legends this year.

Yep, i admit, we drug it down this year.....lol.......you boys dont bother me by saying it.

10 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I see you're back Truth trying to make yourself feel better but you are right. Both teams have played maybe one team but jasper isn't one of them. We will see Friday night because we have some plays we haven't used yet. Lol No matter what happens remember this. This year you couldn't beat anyone in our great country, well maybe richard city.

Edited by MrLegit