South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

3 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Let's keep this thread rolling. Pirates need to stay focused and have a great week of practice with fall break. This game is huge for home field advantage in the quarterfinals...

GO PIRATES!!

Pirate Thomas, don't worry about this thread rolling. Have you ever seen a big Pirate game where it didn't roll? LMBO

11 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Yes, will say it again. Lipscomb is 0-7 and they would be in the 1A top 10 if they were in 1A. Absolutely, without question, without a doubt. I would go on to say that 1A probably only has 6-7 teams that could beat them. 1A is pretty weak outside of about 6 teams. 

okie dokie.....Booger gonna let u have the battle and by sayin Booger no bets Cloundland and probly lean on lake county...Booger a money maker on the rest and Bass broke

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

11 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Let's keep this thread rolling. Pirates need to stay focused and have a great week of practice with fall break. This game is huge for home field advantage in the quarterfinals...

GO PIRATES!!

one thing u will never have to concern over...and thats a SP thread not rollin.....too many skillet heads down there on break time for that

Booger just sayin mexicano-durmiendo-0502.jpg

What makes me really like this Pirate team is the leadership. Cade, Sawyer, Mason and Ej have been together for a very long time. Not only great kids but good ball players as well. EJ has improved tons on his kickoffs and extra points. Sawyer has a motor that has never stopped. Cade, well He is just an all-around athlete that’s all you can say. Mason is hard nosed and has been playing his lb role very well. You add to this group Hayden, Frank, and Logan and you got a pretty good core. These Pirates are ready. They are hungry. This game will be won in the trenches.

Edited by powerp
  • Upvote 1

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 6:57 PM, FreeAgent11 said:

You've got a great memory!  That was about 4 or 5 years ago.  Pirate Mike has an open invitation to jump on with us.  He knows that.

Looking forward to seeing you FreeAgent11.  No doubt it'll be a great game.  Mistakes will make the difference.  The press box will be full, so get there early.  Of course, that Sherrill man has to approve all personnel.

1 hour ago, D60 said:

Looking forward to seeing you FreeAgent11.  No doubt it'll be a great game.  Mistakes will make the difference.  The press box will be full, so get there early.  Of course, that Sherrill man has to approve all personnel.

Yes sir.   We'll be there at 3:30 setting up.   We go live at 4:30.   Looking forward to seeing all the CoachT folks..... Even Roy....

2 hours ago, D60 said:

D60 what kind of mess is this? Did you check with that Sherrill man before you let this agent man in his press box? I garuntee you will make him real mad.  You think im joking but im not. 

6 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

D60 what kind of mess is this? Did you check with that Sherrill man before you let this agent man in his press box? I garuntee you will make him real mad.  You think im joking but im not. 

Hey Roy. I know our boys are on Fall Break this week. Have you been by the field to make sure Grider has them practicing for the Tigers?

Nawwwww man they hitting it hard this week in the mornings.... We healed,cocked,locked and ready to roll there is an intensity in this group this week!!! Pirates will come out and smack tiggers in the mouth ...Pirates by 2 scores this week... Those warriortigers haven't played a team like this this year!!! Pirates own this county this year so quit playin so nice !!! 46 on 2 you goomers !!! Sangle Wangggggg!!!!! number 9 will make that defense need some bengay on Saturday morning , mark that down cause hes a grown man im tellin ya!!!

Edited by URJasper2