South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

29 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Quickie right. Practiced it 4 years and ran it twice after my freshman year. The rollout pass off of the 317 was great as well. Ran it 3 times in the same time frame :(

Understand that but remember running 46 about 14 times in a row against Oneida, oh yeah forgot about the screen pass

32 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Was it 14 or 15. How about.. let's change it up. Ok let's run 47. LMBO

I was about to say the same thing.

I remember being on booger D one time and everyone ran right for the 6 hole to make the tackle. Coach Grider started yelling at us saying "Don't act like you know what the play call is!" We were all thinking "Coach, everyone who has ever seen us play knows what the play is going to be."

27 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

I was about to say the same thing.

I remember being on booger D one time and everyone ran right for the 6 hole to make the tackle. Coach Grider started yelling at us saying "Don't act like you know what the play call is!" We were all thinking "Coach, everyone who has ever seen us play knows what the play is going to be."

When ran correctly it didn't matter. Remember eric Reynolds me and Mike powers telling them where it was going and they didn't believe us.lol