South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

The Tigers are ready to play. The Tiger team that takes the field tomorrow night has beat the same group of boys from South Pitt in little league and middle school. Oh, that's right..I am sure it isn't the same group of boys. In fact, I know it isn't. Half of them are from Grundy. We are the same ol Whitwell because we believe in our kids. We don't have to go out and find other kids to play. We can win with our own kids, the ones whose daddy's also graduated from Whitwell. South Pitt talks about tradition, well I wonder how you like it when good ol Vic finds a new kid from another school  to play your kids position and puts yours on the bench?? Some tradition!! Go Big Red!! Whitwell wins this one because of their heart!!

3 minutes ago, TFL95 said:

The Tigers are ready to play. The Tiger team that takes the field tomorrow night has beat the same group of boys from South Pitt in little league and middle school. Oh, that's right..I am sure it isn't the same group of boys. In fact, I know it isn't. Half of them are from Grundy. We are the same ol Whitwell because we believe in our kids. We don't have to go out and find other kids to play. We can win with our own kids, the ones whose daddy's also graduated from Whitwell. South Pitt talks about tradition, well I wonder how you like it when good ol Vic finds a new kid from another school  to play your kids position and puts yours on the bench?? Some tradition!! Go Big Red!! Whitwell wins this one because of their heart!!

That’s cute. Which boys you talking about? Not the freshman? Not the seniors?Pirates by 21

Edited by powerp

23 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Legit are you stupid? I garuntee you better not be telling our boys to punch anybody.  If they do the umpire will eject them from the game.  You think im joking but im not. 

After about 20 carried by Mr Raulston and Mr Kelly they will feel,like they've been punched everywhere.

2 minutes ago, TFL95 said:

Wingo is from Grundy and is one of your all stars.....:roflol:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TFL95 said:

Who's spot did wingo take???????

3 minutes ago, TFL95 said:

Somebody is butt hurt.   Too early?  Reckon So.  I guess Whitwell has no players from Grundy's last year team?  Vic plays who puts us in the best chance to win the game.  Some parents couldn't handle that a few years ago in Baseball.  You must be one of them.   Posters like you make me :roflol:.