South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

1 minute ago, TFL95 said:

Lol! We all know that is how it works with TSSAA right?? Go to whichever school gives you the best chance for a ring. That's totally legal and ethical!

Are you kidding. I can guarantee you that 95% if all the kids that have played for the Pirates are home grown or their parents are from here. Quit crying and do something about it like beat us.

49 minutes ago, TFL95 said:

The Tigers are ready to play. The Tiger team that takes the field tomorrow night has beat the same group of boys from South Pitt in little league and middle school. Oh, that's right..I am sure it isn't the same group of boys. In fact, I know it isn't. Half of them are from Grundy. We are the same ol Whitwell because we believe in our kids. We don't have to go out and find other kids to play. We can win with our own kids, the ones whose daddy's also graduated from Whitwell. South Pitt talks about tradition, well I wonder how you like it when good ol Vic finds a new kid from another school  to play your kids position and puts yours on the bench?? Some tradition!! Go Big Red!! Whitwell wins this one because of their heart!!

this is straight rat poison 

Just now, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you cant listen to powerp and legit bunch of mess. Powerp had cost our boys two state championships by masking that Bowling man from union county and that Rice man from Wayne county real mad by running that yapper.  Legit is just mentally challenged.  You think im joking but im not. 

I'm way beyond mentally challenged, I'm pretty much insane, and proud of it.

7 minutes ago, TFL95 said:

Lol! We all know that is how it works with TSSAA right?? Go to whichever school gives you the best chance for a ring. That's totally legal and ethical!

So your saying if your son had the talent and was being overlooked you’d let him ride the bench instead of putting him somewhere that could use him? It’s totally legal when you move from one state to another! Start your excuses now and get it over with!

Edited by CaptainJackRackam

12 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

Dang sounds like Whitwell has actually got Bass fired up about being a PIRATE. Sounds good

People need to act like they've been there before. I understand them being excited because they finally have a good team, but good grief. This SP team isn't the most talented we've had, but they will fight, claw, scrape, and battle. In the end that's all we can ask for from our Pirates. Yes, Legit... Pirates win!

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

People need to act like they've been there before. I understand them being excited because they finally have a good team, but good grief. This SP team isn't the most talented we've had, but they will fight, claw, scrape, and battle. In the end that's all we can ask for from our Pirates. Yes, Legit... Pirates win!

Might not be the most talented, but maybe a special TEAM.

11 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Thing about it bass they havent been there before

11 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I don't have a dog in this fight, but you SP people have ran Whitwell down all this week and asking where are they at. When 2 people defend them you go off and say act like you have been there before. lmbo