South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

19 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

No I read it right......understood what you were saying..... I just think its funny that everyone thinks SP is so,so much better....this is as close as its been in a long long time

I haven't seen one SP person on here predicting a blow out. I've seen a lot of 2 score predictions. I don't understand you people. There is only about 10-15 of us that even post here. 

3 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I haven't seen one SP person on here predicting a blow out. I've seen a lot of 2 score predictions. I don't understand you people. There is only about 10-15 of us that even post here. 

I guess you haven't caught up yet to where I say I'm sarcastic all the time?? Lol... You ppl comment....lmao....Bassy...the voice of reason....blah blah

Edited by TigerfootballFan

30 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

Booger you need to go ahead and make you a whitwell screen name they are needing some help in here 

cant doit willey.....ant takin on that skillet head caravan ona week like this.....but you Basser and Roy better b for puttin plywood on the windows if this thing falters

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

1 minute ago, AlanGold69 said:

I just want to wish my alma mater good luck tommorrow night. You know what they say, "once a pirate, always a pirate". All you guys are welcome for an after party at my bar.  As always wear your orange and black for half off admission. Our locker room time is what inspired me to open my own place. #piratepride

Roy, you need to take Ronnie to that Alan's man bar he may give you some pointers on Murphy's pole 

8 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

What a stupid post. You're one to talk. You've got one of the best players from the entire valley that's on your team that's not from a Whitwell. Take a hike... you people need to learn some humility. Whitwell has a solid team this year as does SP. All the smack talk Whitwell has done this week... we must be going against a 6A powerhouse. Coach Grider doesn't "find" new kids. We have new kids come to us because they want to be part of a winning tradition. 

Your absolutely right. When a kid is not used by a coach and other people just not the parents see the talent, the parents and kid decide to better themselves by joining another team. 

I myself told my step son if he wanted to ever have a chance at a ring he best decide what school gave him the best chance. His mother and Dad talked and we moved him up from south of the boarder. Turns out his little brother saw how the tradition was at SP and transferred this year. I’m tired of hearing how SP recruits. It’s the program that draws athletes to the school. 

7 minutes ago, Booger said:

cant doit willey.....ant takin on that skillet head caravan ona week like this.....but you Basser and Roy better b for puttin plywood on the windows if this thing falters

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Booger I garuntee you the lowes is running short on plywood because of all these hurricanes just hoping these pirates pull it out ;)

44 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Lol....... You're right....whitwell doesnt have any hitters and are soft. We laid down against #9 in jamboree and we will do it again.

I garuntee you cant listen to powerp and legit bunch of mess. Powerp had cost our boys two state championships by masking that Bowling man from union county and that Rice man from Wayne county real mad by running that yapper.  Legit is just mentally challenged.  You think im joking but im not.