Friday Main Event LIVE from South Pittsburg!

Number 1 vs. Number 3!  Both undefeated with a region Title on the line.   It's like my buddy Coach Vic Grider just told me on the phone, "They don't get any bigger than this one!"   We're excited to bring our show to you from the pressbox at South Pittsburg for their showdown with Whitwell!   I definitely hope to see my South Pittsburg Coach T buddies there next Friday!   This is gonna be a heck of a game!  Coach Grider will be live with me to begin the show and I can't wait to see this one!

Hopefully Roy don't get too upset that I created this website....   Roy, I do expect you to join us in the pressbox at some point in time so don't forget to bring us a Red Bull and a fudge round when you bring that Murphy Fair book to the pressbox.   You and I can look at Murphy's Poll together!

9 hours ago, FreeAgent11 said:

Number 1 vs. Number 3!  Both undefeated with a region Title on the line.   It's like my buddy Coach Vic Grider just told me on the phone, "They don't get any bigger than this one!"   We're excited to bring our show to you from the pressbox at South Pittsburg for their showdown with Whitwell!   I definitely hope to see my South Pittsburg Coach T buddies there next Friday!   This is gonna be a heck of a game!  Coach Grider will be live with me to begin the show and I can't wait to see this one!

Hopefully Roy don't get too upset that I created this website....   Roy, I do expect you to join us in the pressbox at some point in time so don't forget to bring us a Red Bull and a fudge round when you bring that Murphy Fair book to the pressbox.   You and I can look at Murphy's Poll together!

What kind of mess is this? Grider better not be on your radio and not down  there on the his field coaching our boys.  That man from ronnies red eye is coming to.  Are you sure that Sherrill man is going to let you in his press box? I garuntee you he dont let people in there.  You think im joking but im not. 

58 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? Grider better not be on your radio and not down  there on the his field coaching our boys.  That man from ronnies red eye is coming to.  Are you sure that Sherrill man is going to let you in his press box? I garuntee you he dont let people in there.  You think im joking but im not. 

Coach Grider told me I could set up on the field or in the pressbox.   I chose the pressbox so I could get you in there with me, Roy...

1 hour ago, FreeAgent11 said:

Coach Grider told me I could set up on the field or in the pressbox.   I chose the pressbox so I could get you in there with me, Roy...

Are you stupid? If you set up on Griders field our boys will get a penalty for sideline interference and then that Wyatt man will be on you.  I garuntee you dont want to mess with this Wyatt man.  You think im joking but im not. 

Just now, Roy Dillard said:

Are you stupid? If you set up on Griders field our boys will get a penalty for sideline interference and then that Wyatt man will be on you.  I garuntee you dont want to mess with this Wyatt man.  You think im joking but im not. 

Compared to an intellectual genius like you, Roy, I might be considered "stupid".   Friday Main Event is a PREGAME show, partner.   There's no game being played while we are on the air.....Geez

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FreeAgent11 said:

Compared to an intellectual genius like you, Roy, I might be considered "stupid".   Friday Main Event is a PREGAME show, partner.   There's no game being played while we are on the air.....Geez

I garuntee you better not get on Griders field with your radio mess during the game and get our boys a penalty. You think im joking but im not.