Union City travels to Adamsville Region 7 2A Showdown

BigSwo

24 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

There it is. Be careful UC. WHen they are talking like that they got something cooking down there. 

They got a big recruit coming in from Michie!  I was down there today and saw him out mowing his yard!  He’s 6’4” 260 and runs a 3.7 forty!  They grow them big and fast in Michie, especially around the “circle”!

Edited by TCAIntense

17 minutes ago, TCAIntense said:

They got a big recruit coming in from Michie!  I was down there today and saw him out mowing his yard!  He’s 6’4” 260 and runs a 3.7 forty!  They grow them big and fast in Michie, especially around the “circle”!

Look out UC. There might be a new number on the roster this week. Intense knows the recruiting trail down south. 

Edited by BigEdMo

From the outside looking in you would almost believe this game is between Peabody and TCA. 

We know Aville will be ready to go to war. Thank you to those who welcomed us so nicely. I don't know if i can make this game or not right now.  I have some things to work out. Either way I wouldn't necessarily say that speed is such a problem for us anymore.  We are getting better at the right time.  We are hoping to have home field for most of the playoffs and if we win Friday night we will be setting ourselves up for that.  But it's way too early to be thinking so far in advance. 

14 minutes ago, BigSwo said:

From the outside looking in you would almost believe this game is between Peabody and TCA. 

We know Aville will be ready to go to war. Thank you to those who welcomed us so nicely. I don't know if i can make this game or not right now.  I have some things to work out. Either way I wouldn't necessarily say that speed is such a problem for us anymore.  We are getting better at the right time.  We are hoping to have home field for most of the playoffs and if we win Friday night we will be setting ourselves up for that.  But it's way too early to be thinking so far in advance. 

Sorry Swo. What do we know. We got dominated by UC. But we have have played both of you. And UC can not handle speed for a full game. As I said we did not have the beef to go along with it. But we will leave this thread to the experts. Sorry to high jack it. 

Edited by BigEdMo

6 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Sorry Swo. What do we know. We got dominated by UC. But we have have played both of you. And UC can not handle speed for a full game. As I said we did not have the beef to go along with it. But we will leave this thread to the experts. Sorry to high jack it. 

Wimpy Wimpy Wimpy! Don’t let Intense fool you, I was mowing the yard! All my eligibility is gone!! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, utvol2 said:

Wimpy Wimpy Wimpy! Don’t let Intense fool you, I was mowing the yard! All my eligibility is gone!! 

Sorry UT no comment. Don't want woolen to think this is between Peabody and us. Hahahahaha. But Intense was talking about you. Said you were good for 1 quarter. 

BigEd I don't care if you high jack the thread as long as you talk about this game.  Post all you want.  You may be right when talking about UC struggling with speed but doesn't everybody.  Speed kills.  We don't have great speed but we do have great endurance.  As you well know,  we play for the 4th quarter.  In most cases all we need is about 4 stops to beat most of our competition.  What kills us is lost fumbles and stupid penalties.  We are slow starters but once we find our groove we are hard to stop.  Wait a minute. .....why am I telling you all this?  You've seen it first hand. Oh well.  

13 minutes ago, BigSwo said:

BigEd I don't care if you high jack the thread as long as you talk about this game.  Post all you want.  You may be right when talking about UC struggling with speed but doesn't everybody.  Speed kills.  We don't have great speed but we do have great endurance.  As you well know,  we play for the 4th quarter.  In most cases all we need is about 4 stops to beat most of our competition.  What kills us is lost fumbles and stupid penalties.  We are slow starters but once we find our groove we are hard to stop.  Wait a minute. .....why am I telling you all this?  You've seen it first hand. Oh well.  

How was I not talking about this game. We were talking about roster.  Two way players. Speed for Adamsville. I believe that is who y'all are facing. Sorry the talk was not about how great UC is. Didn't know y'all still needed to be stroked after all of your success. But I still love talks little digs. That's cool we are used to them. We will earn the respect at some point. I guess that is why I dude with Aville. Lots of battles between us two and there is a mutual respect. But we will get there. 

Wow! Really?  Don't be so sensitive.  Geez.  I told you to go ahead and post. My second remark was not intended for you but for others who try and talk about other things like I saw on the last Aville thread.  Don't need anybody to stroke my Tornadoes.  Let's just leave that one there.  I am going to bed now. 

32 minutes ago, BigSwo said:

Wow! Really?  Don't be so sensitive.  Geez.  I told you to go ahead and post. My second remark was not intended for you but for others who try and talk about other things like I saw on the last Aville thread.  Don't need anybody to stroke my Tornadoes.  Let's just leave that one there.  I am going to bed now. 

Night night. No one sensitive. Just ousting and having fun. I'm up still watching football from the west cost now.