3) Region 4

4) Region 3

5) Region 8

6) Region 8

7) Region 1

8) Region 2

9) Region 6

10) Region 5

... with future playoff match-ups in mind. Still three weeks of games left in the season.

Edited by kwc

11 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Don't see a problem with it, Farragut was way overrated, a lot of questions about Bradley, Germantown, and Mount Juliet. With MJ potentially playing a good Hendersonville team for the region championship and Germantown going up against Whitehaven soon. These questions should be answered shortly. 

I just found it interesting that Mt Juliet jumped Blackman. I knew that would make most of the Mt Juliet fans happy especially with all the chatter about not being on the same plain as RuCo schools. I do believe it will create some interesting hype on playoff games and contrary to polls think there is a difference top to bottom on region 4 teams vs region 3 overall. This is not a Mt Juliet is soft and  Rutherford County isn't thread . I am simply saying that the competition overall is consistently tougher .  But only thing that matters come playoffs is W's and L's . 

8 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

I just found it interesting that Mt Juliet jumped Blackman. I knew that would make most of the Mt Juliet fans happy especially with all the chatter about not being on the same plain as RuCo schools. I do believe it will create some interesting hype on playoff games and contrary to polls think there is a difference top to bottom on region 4 teams vs region 3 overall. This is not a Mt Juliet is soft and  Rutherford County isn't thread . I am simply saying that the competition overall is consistently tougher .  But only thing that matters come playoffs is W's and L's . 

Yes and that's the sole reason you chose to post this... so many MJ haters could feed you all the opinions you want to hear and make you feel better about Blackman being behind Mj lol

Just now, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Yes and that's the sole reason you chose to post this... so many MJ haters could feed you all the opinions you want to hear and make you feel better about Blackman being behind Mj lol

I don't care about being behind Mt Juliet. Polls don't win games. It is merely sports journalist opinions.  However I said earlier this year I believed Whitehaven should have started at the top, but did not, for whatever reason. But you mentioned Farragut being overrated.  I believe they would most likely put and absolute beat down on region 4 as a whole . I guess we will see if the proof is in the pudding or if it  really is all whipped cream everybody says it is 

5 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Why is Whitehaven #5 and there the Champs?? Kinda starting to see what Kwc talking about

I had them picked as one and Oakland and Maryville as 2 and 3 .. When Oakland beat Maryville i could see why the jumped them, But Until Whitehaven lost that game they still should have been 1..Its all opinion I think we will know where region 4 stacks up in week 1 of the playoffs. 

58 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Best Don't see a problem with it, Farragut was way overrated, a lot of questions about Bradley, Germantown, and Mount Juliet. With MJ potentially playing a good Hendersonville team for the region championship and Germantown going up against Whitehaven soon. These questions should be answered shortly. 

I have to disagree with your Farragut comment. The Ads are a solid team very strong in some areas. DB is a difficult place to play and a loss was not that surprising. I still remember watching FHS win State last year so I know they can goon  a hot streak. I cannot believe I am saying nice things about the Ads because I am an OR fan and do not like them one bit:D Best of luck to your team MJGOLDENBEARS.