The Ridge @ Powell

SweetScience

6 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Wildcats lead the series 4-2 all time. Powell looks to be improved, but I don't think they will be able to hang with the Cats. We're playing good ball right now. The defense an OL play has gotten a lot better as the year has gone on. 

Powell does look better than they have been but I like our chances!  Is Graham ever coming back or is his season over?  I hope the line continues to get better but they are MUCH better than early season.  The defense was tough last night but the Clinton offense is terrible.

1 minute ago, catswild said:

Powell does look better than they have been but I like our chances!  Is Graham ever coming back or is his season over?  I hope the line continues to get better but they are MUCH better than early season.  The defense was tough last night but the Clinton offense is terrible.

Not sure about Graham. Somebody else will have to weigh in on that. He was dressed out last night, though, so I figure it's just a matter of time?

19 minutes ago, catswild said:

I didn't notice that he was dressed out.  That's good news. I wonder why he would dress out but not play?

Well, that's what I overheard ORcat saying, so I just assumed it was true. I actually never saw him either. Either way, Romano is getting better and better and should continue to see the field quite a bit, even when Graham does come back IMO. Imagine if we still had Jackson back there, too? Yikes.

Edited by SweetScience

4 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Well, that's what I overheard ORcat saying, so I just assumed it was true. I actually never saw him either. Either way, Romano is getting better and better and should continue to see the field quite a bit, even when Graham does come back IMO. Imagine if we still had Jackson back there, too? Yikes.

Wonder why he didn't play?

1 hour ago, SweetScience said:

He had other things he wanted to focus on. Maybe he comes back for his SR year? Be nice. Have you seen his little brother @ Robertsville this past season? He's explosive.

I was being "nice"...I just seriously wondered why a starter would quit. His brother is really good. I hope he continues to develop