The Ridge @ Powell

SweetScience

4 hours ago, atrisk said:

Pretty sure I  saw Graham in street clothes during the game.

On the BBBTV12.com stream of the game there was a kid wearing an OR #30 jersey standing with the family of a senior being recognized. From the back he looked like Sweet Feet. Personally, I think the fact that nobody has said he is done for the season means he still has a chance to return.

When he does return it will give OR three very talented backs. The Romano kid is special and the Johnson kid (I think that is his name) is also quick. Of course, we have a talented power RB in the freshmen class as well.

17 minutes ago, HTV said:

I don't see it being a close game.  OR should win comfortably, IMO.  

I hope so.  With the exception of the last half of the Farragut game, out defense has played well and continues to improve.  Powell has some weapons on offense and I expect them to break some plays open against us.  With Graham out, we have done a good job of spreading the ball around to our other play makers.  Necessary game for us to win to have a home playoff game in the first round.

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 10:51 AM, catswild said:

I was being "nice"...I just seriously wondered why a starter would quit. His brother is really good. I hope he continues to develop

I asked the same question a few weeks ago, and the answer I got is that he wanted to focus on music, which apparently is a passion of his.  May or may not be true, so don't quote me on that.

24 minutes ago, catswild said:

When?

Depends on who you ask.  I asked him specifically when he will be back, he answered me, "Next week", but ultimately it is up to the coaches obviously.  I didn't ask them.  But Jordan is preparing as if he will start at Powell.  

SI, do us a favor.  Get 23 to find out the remaining freshman schedule if there is one.  Thanks

Edited by oridgecat