Hairatige comes two 825

STARSNBARS

8 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

If we lose tonight I’m blaming it on not having a Scoreboard Chant from Mr X :shock:

They'll be none of that. It's been hard for me to get excited about this game - imagine some of the players. A&M's program is as secretive as butch's and that makes anticipation non-existent. BC and murvil will go thru the motions tonight picking on several local county kids while thinking about next week's biggest game of the year. Hairtage is well enough coached to know what they need to do. Can they execute enough to be in the game late? Or will they simply expose more of murvil's weaknesses for the tough kids down the valley next week? I think murvil has too much offense again, but don't be surprised if for at least a while everyone's sleepwalking or staring at their phones for wb updates.

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM! HAIRTAGE IS THE LOSING TEAM! FLAGS SHOULDN'T BE HANDED OUT TO SOME OF THESE REFEREES! 42-17 IS THE SCOREBOARD!

Murvil goes for two late for old times sake. I hope everyone enjoys watching the kids compete tonight. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1