Wayne Co @ Perry Co

wildcat89

WC should win this one and get some rest for the starters in the second half if they stay focused, if they go into the game overlooking PC then anything could happen. I wish PC could get their program back on track, had some exciting games from 2009-2012 but been pretty one sided outside of those years. Anybody wanna share about the PC players

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Vikings are better than their 0-8 record suggest. I wish we could get a Junior Pro program back up and running but what has hurt the program in the past is that most of these kids don't play in middle school but start in high school and they don't ever get enough experience until their juniors or seniors. This year most of these kids played middle school. The O-Line is usually a strength. The Defense has it's moments but they looked good on a few occasions early in the Huntingdon game where the Mustangs had 3rd and 6 two or three times before it got outta hand. I know Coach Rice and Coach Crews won't over look the Vikings. I know the Vikings are looking to the opportunity of competing with the 'Cats and hopefully have a shot at the end. I know the 'Cats are not having a year like most WC seasons but they are still dangerous and I believe could face Huntingdon in the playoffs. For y'all wanting to sit on our side that's fine but you may wish to sit at second base of the baseball field. I broadcast the games for the Vikings and let me tell ya, our new announcer loves to be loud! I mean deafening! A lot of our parents are telling us to turn down the speakers during pregame but they never do. So be my guest on coming over there but you better bring ear plugs plus ear muffs so you don't hurt your hearing.  ;) Safe travels and hope to get to meet some of yall before the game. I'll be in the press box.

Good! I like loud. Just want to be able to hear announcer. On the jr pro thing... interestingly, we are having problems getting kids out to play. Collinwood lost their program and have a few days playing at WC. Not sure what's going on but it hurts the programs for sure. 

1 hour ago, Rings said:

Good! I like loud. Just want to be able to hear announcer. On the jr pro thing... interestingly, we are having problems getting kids out to play. Collinwood lost their program and have a few days playing at WC. Not sure what's going on but it hurts the programs for sure. 

We have two from Cwood on our 4,5 and 6 team and there's a couple on the 7 and 8 team and a few on the 8 and 10 but not sure about the older ones. Our youngest bunch started out with 18 kids, the 7 and 8's had about 23 and the 9 and 10's have a good number boys on it. I wish our league would drop Lawrenceburg and Giles County and pick up Perry Co and another town close in size, it's hard to compete when you got 15 kids and they got 30

On 10/15/2017 at 8:53 PM, PCsupporter4life said:

The Vikings are better than their 0-8 record suggest. I wish we could get a Junior Pro program back up and running but what has hurt the program in the past is that most of these kids don't play in middle school but start in high school and they don't ever get enough experience until their juniors or seniors. This year most of these kids played middle school. The O-Line is usually a strength. The Defense has it's moments but they looked good on a few occasions early in the Huntingdon game where the Mustangs had 3rd and 6 two or three times before it got outta hand. I know Coach Rice and Coach Crews won't over look the Vikings. I know the Vikings are looking to the opportunity of competing with the 'Cats and hopefully have a shot at the end. I know the 'Cats are not having a year like most WC seasons but they are still dangerous and I believe could face Huntingdon in the playoffs. For y'all wanting to sit on our side that's fine but you may wish to sit at second base of the baseball field. I broadcast the games for the Vikings and let me tell ya, our new announcer loves to be loud! I mean deafening! A lot of our parents are telling us to turn down the speakers during pregame but they never do. So be my guest on coming over there but you better bring ear plugs plus ear muffs so you don't hurt your hearing.  ;) Safe travels and hope to get to meet some of yall before the game. I'll be in the press box.

I'll be at the game pretty early, we will try to get together and talk a little football before the game